Are you searching for a solution to open MBOX files without email clients? If this same case is yours, then with this article know about the solution. Here we will show you the best way to Open MBOX file on windows 10 without email client dependency.
MBOX is one of the most common file types that several email clients/ application supports nowadays. This file type assists users in saving their email account mail folders locally. Easily an MBOX file can preserve a mail folder with several emails.
Inside MBOX files multiple emails clients save users’ account emails with all relevant information and attachments. Some of the most well-known email clients that use MBOX files are- Mozilla Thunderbird, Opera Mail, Apple Mail, Entourage mail, and more.
In some conditions, users require to access their MBOX files outside email clients. For doing this job, users start finding a reliable solution.
Also Read: – How to Read/Open Thunderbird Mail File directly?
Last month, I uninstalled the Thunderbird email client from my computer. I have some mail files/MBOX files, with Thunderbird profile emails. Now, I want to access emails from it but don’t want to again install the Thunderbird application. Is there any solution available to open Thunderbird MBOX mail files directly without any email client requirement? Please provide me with an answer.
Best solution to View/Open MBOX files on Windows PC
An instant solution to access/ read emails from MBOX files is the eSoftTools Free MBOX Viewer tool. This is a powerful and smart utility to access MBOX/ MSF/ MBS & MBX files of all types and sizes. It will easily open MBOX files on a windows PC without any email client dependency.
This tool also supports opening multiple MBOX files at one time to provide preview of emails. It shows all email items with all their relevant information from MBOX files. Easily users can view MBOX file emails with their linked data like- attachments, to, bcc, cc, subject, body, and other properties.
How to Open MBOX files on Windows 10 using this MBOX viewer?
Download and install the eSoftTools MBOX file Viewer tool on windows 10 or another edition-based PC. After installation, follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- Launch the MBOX viewer software on your machine.
- Click the Add file/folder button, then choose a file selection option: –
- Select MBOX file: – Choose an MBOX file from your local drive and add it to the software
- Select MBOX Folder: – Select a folder containing several MBOX files, and add them in a single process.
- Auto-Load Thunderbird profile: – in a single click, add all mail folders of the thunderbird profile into the software
- After adding MBOX files click on Next and load data from selected MBOX files.
- Click on each MBOX file/folder from the folder list and extract their inner emails.
- Hit on each MBOX file email and get its preview separately with their linked data.
Note: – Double-click on each MBOX file’s email and view it on separate windows with complete information
Smart Features of Free MBOX Viewer Software of eSoftTools: –
- Securely open MBOX files of all types and sizes without any email client dependency.
- Access emails from MBOX, MSF, MBS, MBX, and MBOX files without extensions.
- From MBOX files read emails with all linked information like- to, bcc, cc, size, subject, message body, attachments, etc.
- Get a preview of the MBOX file’s emails on the preview panel as well as on a separate window.
- Add single as well as multiple MBOX files at once for viewing email items.
- Supports auto-loading Thunderbird profile local folders with mail files in a single click.
- Easily open MBOX files of all supported applications like- Thunderbird, Google Takeout, Opera Mail, Entourage mail, and others.
- Workable on all editions of windows O/S including- win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
- MBOX Viewer is able to provide a preview of emails from MBOX files free of cost.
- Also, comes with pro and pro plus editions with the ability to convert/migrate MBOX files to 15+ conversion formats and cloud mail apps.
Several different email clients are available that allow users to save emails in MBOX files. With those email clients, users can access MBOX files. But for directly accessing MBOX files without any email client precedency, the best solution is the MBOX viewer tool.
In the above write-up, we have shown the complete steps to use the MBOX viewer tool. Users can follow the above-mentioned steps to read MBOX files on windows 10. Also, without the requirement of any other email client or application. Download the free MBOX viewer tool and know more about its features and its working process.