Last updated on July 26th, 2023 at 11:55 am
Are searching for a solution to Export Horde webmail account emails to Thunderbird? If yes, then get your solution through this article. Here we will show you the best technique to Export emails from Horde Webmail to Thunderbird profile. Let’s start…
Nowadays, several users are using the Horde webmail app for emailing. Users can smoothly configure the Horde webmail app on their mail server. From cPanel users can easily access the Horde webmail email account.
Users who use Horde webmail app to manage and store their email account data from the mail server or hosting server. From different places and devices users can access their Horde webmail account without any disturbance.
But the problem that users face with Horde webmail is connectivity. The poor internet connection or connection with the mail server makes users unable to access their emails from the Horde webmail account.
Users who want to be secure in this situation prefer to save their Horde account emails locally.
As a result, many users want to export emails from Horde Webmail to Thunderbird local folders.
I am using the Horde Webmail application for managing my business email account. But, I want to export some of my import emails from Horde webmail to Thunderbird profile on my desktop. Is it possible? If yes, then please provide me with the solution.
Solution to Horde Account Emails to Thunderbird Profile Directly
In an easy manner, users can export Horde account email to Thunderbird with eSoftTools Horde Webmail Backup Software. This automated tool is the best option to export emails from Horde account to Thunderbird local mail folders.
It assists in easily exporting Horde account emails from selective folders. Also, this tool auto-detects and selects the Thunderbird profile mail folders for saving emails. In addition, several more unique features are available in the software for easily performing the email export process.
How to export emails from Horde Webmail to Thunderbird Local mail folders?
Download Horde Webmail Backup software and apply the steps shown below: –
- Install and Launch Horde Webmail Backup Software on a Windows PC.
- Input your Horde Webmail account email address, password, port & hostname.
- After adding Horde account details click the Authenticate Login button.
- Login with your account and extract all mail folders into the software.
- Make a selection of needed folders and choose Save in Thunderbird option.
- Make use of the Mail filter by date function (According to users’ choice).
- Finally, click on the Save Backup button and start the Horde email export process.
Applying these steps easily exports all emails from Horde webmail account to Thunderbird mail folders on your local drive.
Smart Features of Horde Webmail Email Backup Software
- With simple clicks export Horde Webmail account emails to your Thunderbird profile.
- Automatically selects Thunderbird local folders from the user’s hard drive to save emails.
- Enable users to export emails from specific mail folders of Horde Webmail account.
- Offers mail filter option to extract emails of specific date range from Horde account.
- Export emails from Horde accounts hosted on any server including- Godaddy, Hostmonster, hostinger, HostGator, and others.
- Download the user’s Horde account emails with their all linked information including- attachments, from, to, bcc, cc, subject, message body, etc.
- Also, supports saving users’ emails as- EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PST, and PDF files.
- Works on all older to newer editions of Windows O/S including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and older editions.
- Comes with a demo edition facility to extract and save up to 20 emails from the Horde mail account without any charges.
The best method to export emails from Horde Webmail to Thunderbird, we have shown in this article. Apply the above-given steps and easily transfer Horde emails to Thunderbird profile mail folders easily. Also, test the Horde Webmail backup software demo edition to test all its abilities for free.