Last updated: September 25th, 2021 at 04:15 pm
You need to Export Lotus Notes calendars to ICS file format in order to accessed calendars outside of Lotus Notes? But you are unable to do this because you have no full information. Don’t worry, Because, in this article, we’ll go over how to export IBM Notes calendars to ICS calendar files.
Before we get to the solution, let’s talk about why we’re doing this conversion.
Why Convert Lotus Notes calendars to ICS?
The iCalendar or ICS is a file format for storing calendar entries. You can access Lotus Notes calendars from inside the program, but to access Lotus Notes calendars with other platform like- Google Calendar, Yahoo Calendar, Outlook, and other program, you must export Lotus Notes calendars in ICS format.
How to export Lotus Notes calendars to iCalendars or ICS files?
A lot of people are searching for a way to export Lotus Notes Calendars to iCal files right now. It allows them to import Notes Calendars into Outlook, Google Calendars, Apple Calendars, and other calendaring systems. You’ll need the eSoftTools Lotus Notes NSF file Converter program that has a separate export option for IBM Notes Calendars to ICS files. To complete this mission, simply follow these basic steps:
- Download IBM Lotus Notes Calendars Converter for free.
- Install and run the program on your Windows operating system.
- To load NSF or Notes Database files, press the Select NSF button from the menu.
- Calendar items folder you will see in the left side panel of the software, so you can see the preview and pick them.
- After this click on Convert, then select the radio button ICS file from the conversion options.
- Select the destination path to save resulted files.
- Once you’ve properly configured all of the options, click the Convert button to begin the conversion process.
- After making the conversion, exit from the successful conversion confirmation box, by clicking the OK button.
Opens the folder to see the resultant ICS files access ICS files easily
Best features of Lotus Notes Calendar Converter
This app makes it simple to convert Lotus Notes calendars to iCalendar(.ics) format. It comes with a lot of cool features. Some of the application’s standout features include:-
- At the same time, you can export single or multiple calendar items and folders from NSF file.
- Preview NSF calendar items.
- Supports all IBM Lotus Notes editions.
- Error-free and intelligent to export calendars with no data loss
- Before investing in it, you can get a free demo edition of this tool to see how useful it is.
With the help of the techniques provided in this helpful blog, you can easily convert IBM Notes calendars to ICS format. Some manual methods, are also available but can cause problems, So you have to use the above-mentioned third-party tool. It has reviewed by experts, and with its simple interface, anybody can use it with no problem.