Outlook Express is a desktop email client that saves email content to a DBX file. Many Outlook Express users want to upgrade to Outlook in their Windows machine. Users want to do this task to access and experience better email opportunities. The article describes the best method for migrating from Outlook Express to Outlook with all of your results. In this blog, we have provided the best Outlook Express Converter to import Outlook Express DBX files to PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, and more.
Major Reason to Import Outlook Express DBX to Microsoft Outlook
There are a variety of reasons why users need to transfer or export DBX files to Outlook. The following are a few of them:
- MS Outlook has a number of advanced features that Outlook Express does not have, such as a calendar, journal, task list, and so on.
- Outlook doesn’t support DBX files. So one of the key reasons to export DBX files to PST format is to access the mailbox data of Outlook Express DBX files in Outlook.
- Outlook Express can only filter incoming messages, while MS Outlook can filter both incoming and outgoing messages.
- Home users usually use Outlook Express, while corporate users generally use Outlook for business purposes.
- Outlook Express has a basic address book, while Microsoft Outlook has an advanced contact management system for storing multiple contacts.
Convert Outlook Express DBX Files to Outlook PST Format in a Simple and Quick Way
There are a range of applications available that convert DBX files to PST files in simple steps. Here, we suggest eSoftTools DBX to PST File Converter, which is one of the best applications available. This tool converts DBX files to PST files in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003.
Moreover, this utility’s user interface is very simple and straightforward. Even if you don’t have any technical expertise, you can use the DBX to PST converter program to convert DBX files to PST. Apart from this, it also has some other useful features, the most important of them are mentioned below:
- Converts DBX files to PST files efficiently.
- Converts several DBX files at the same time
- Finds all DBX files on your PC
- Supports all MS Outlook versions including 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007.
Steps to Convert DBX Files to PST Using Outlook Express Converter
- To convert Outlook Express DBX files to PST, download and run the DBX Converter software on your machine.
- From the first screen of this software click on Add DBX or Select Outlook Express folder button.
- Add all your DBX files or folder from their location and start the scanning process.
- Select Output file type as PST from the provide conversion option.
- After this choose the file saving location by clicking on Save Location button
- Finally, click on Convert Now button to start the conversion task and import data from Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook 2016 and other versions.
We hope that after reading this post, you have a better understanding of “How to Import Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook 2016/ 2013/ 2010/ 2007″. Also, some manual methods are available in the market to perform DBX to Outlook PST conversion, but it is not assured and the procedure is lengthy. The manual procedure is often difficult for non-technical people to complete.
As a result, we will suggest you using DBX to PST converter tool to complete the task quickly and easily.