Last updated: February 22nd, 2022 at 12:19 pm
There is a huge list of users who nowadays want to switch from their desktop-based client to Outlook.com. For this process, they require a simple solution to transfer/import EML files into Outlook.com. Users who want to do this task accurately can find their solution here.
Continue reading to get the answer to the question “How to Import EML files into Outlook.com Account?”
Most of the desktop-based email application (like- Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, and others) offers EML file type to save users’ important emails locally.
EML files support separately saving user’s emails with header information, email body, subject, from, to, etc.
This file help becomes helpful in various scenarios for users, one of them is migration from one application to another.
Yes, EML files also help users to migrate from one email client to another & cloud-based applications like- Outlook.com.
Benefits of Importing EML Files to Outlook.com
- Migration from older desktop based email clients to Outlook.com cloud application
- By moving EML files to Outlook.com, users can free up some space from their local drive.
- Users will get facility to access their EML emails from different places at a single time.
Smart Solution to Import Emails from EML files to Outlook.com
Multiple email clients use EML files to store users’ emails with attachments. As a result, this file type can be a medium for users to transfer their important data to email applications like- Outolook.com.
A user can directly move EML emails to Outlook.com, by using eSoftTools EML Converter Suite.
This fastest solution migrates unlimited EML emails to Outlook.com in one process. With no restrictions, it performs the Import process and provides instant results to users.
How to Transfer EML to Outlook.com with EML Converter Suite?
- Download EML Converter Suite of eSoftTools to a windows based machine.
- Launch the software and click the “Select EML Folder” button from first screen.
- Next, hit the Select EML or EMLX Folder button and input EML files/folders in the software.
- Load all EML folders and get a preview of all emails and attachments.
- Make selection of required EML files/folders and click on Outlook.com/HotMail button from menu bar.
- In the next window enter your Outlook.com account email address and password.
- Finally, press the Convert button to start the process of moving EML files to Outlook.com account.
Great features of EML Converter Suite
- Directly upload/Import multiple EML files to Outlook.com account in a single process.
- Export selective EML folders to different convertible formats and cloud options.
- Preview Emails with attachments and other information before conversion or migration.
- Offers different file formats to Convert EML files like- PST, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MBOX, NSF, MHTML.
- Perform EML to Outlook.com migration by just entering Outlook.com profile email address and password.
- Doesn’t requires any additional software or program for migration process.
- Imports EML file to Outlook.com and other convertible formats without creating any problem.
Many users are nowadays searching queries like- “How to Import EML files into Outlook.com Account?”. The best answer to this question we have provided users with this article. Now all users can use the EML Converter suite, try the steps mentioned above to accomplish the EML files importing process. Users can also try the demo edition of eSoftTools EML Converter Suite, for checking the software functioning and working process.