Everyone nowadays prefers using Outlook for securely perform emailing process. MS outlook also offers to store uses emails and other items locally in PST files. An additional function of encryption is also available in Outlook to password-protect PST files.
Sometimes users lost their PST file password and becomes unable access data from PST files. In this kind of situation, users of Outlook requires to recover emails from PST files.
If you are also one of those who is this situation and require a solution, then this blog post become helpful for you.
Here we are going to describe the solution to the question How to Recover Email from Password protected PST file?. So, let’s start…
Easy Solution to Recover Email from Password-Protected PST files
There are a large number of users who encrypts their PST files with a password in Outlook. Users do this for securing their emails and other items from unauthorized persons. But when a user forgets its PST file’s password they becomes unable to access their data from PST file. When this situation arises, you will become unable to resolve this problem with any manual method.
So, the only solution which will help you in this case, is using any automated solution. Best method to recover emails from encrypted PST files is using eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool. This single tool has the ability to resolve all kind of Outlook related issues.
Using this tool a user can recover emails from encrypted/corrupt/inaccessible PST files. After recovery users can also save the recovered emails to numerous other file formats.
How to Use Outlook Recovery Tool to Recover Emails from Encrypted PST files?
- Download and install eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Software on your windows computer.
- Launch the software and hit the Select PST button on the software’s welcome screen.
- Next press the Select File or Search Outlook Mailbox option, to import encrypted PST files for recovering emails. After adding PST files simply hit the start scannning button.
- Now the software will start the PST file scanning process. In a very short time it will recover all emails and other items from PST.
- Next, from the preview panel user will get all mailbox folders and items from PST files.
- After getting the preview select the required folder from PST, click the Save PST button.
- Next choose file format the conversion options list to save recovered emails of Outlook PST files..
- Apply mail filter, naming convention options, and click on Browse to select a location to save the resultant files.
- Now begin the export process by clicking the Convert button.
The software will now start the recovery process and recover all emails from encrypted or password-protected PST files in a very short time.
Encrypting or password-protecting PST files in Outlook is a good way to keep data safe from unknown persons. But when you forget or lose your PST password, it becomes an issue. When users encounter this issue, the only way to recover their PST file data is to employ an automated programme. The eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Solution is the smartest tool available for to help of users for recovering emails from password-protected PST files. Using this easy solution, you may simply recover emails from all password-protected PST files. You may download and test the trial edition of this software to learn more about how it works.