While using Outlook users faces different errors. One of those Outlook errors is this “some items cannot be copied they were either moved or deleted or access was denied“. If you are facing this error and searching for a solution, this blog can help you. Here we will describe the best solution to resolve this error in MS Outlook.
Also Read:- How to Recover Email from Password Protected PST file?
The following are the reasons for this error:-
Before checking the solutions, let’s have a look at some of the possible reasons behind this error:-
- The emails that the user wants to save to other location are already in use by another application.
- Antivirus program also restricts users to copy items and move items from Outlook profile this also can be reason to for this error.
- PST file size increasing problem may also obtains this error in Outlook
- Corruption in outlook PST file is also a major reason of this Outlook error.
Manual Fixes to Resolve Outlook Error: Some Items cannot copy
- There are chances that by simply restarting Outlook this will automatically. Users can try this method and after that, they can try moving or copying emails from PST files once again.
- Close Outlook application and start it in safe mode. Then again try to copy or move emails from your Outlook profile.
- Check your antivirus program and close it for a short time, then again try to open Outlook.
- Create a new Outlook profile and import your older PST files in Outlook.
- Repair PST file with ScanPST.exe or any other free tool.
Best Method to Resolve Outlook Error: Some items cannot be copied
Mostly, the main reason for every Outlook error is corruption in PST file. Also, “some items cannot be copied they were either moved or deleted or access was denied” is one of those errors.
If you are unable to resolve this error by using the above given manual techniques. The only solution that is available repair Outlook PST using Automated eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Software.
Using this amazing tool users can repair PST files and easily resolve this or other Outlook errors. In addition, it also offers to export data from corrupt to new PST files.
Now let’s How this software works to repair corrupt PST files.
Steps to Repair PST file and Resolving Outlook Errors:-
- On your Windows PC, download and install eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Software.
- Start the software and from its first screen, click the Select PST button.
- After that, click the “Select File” or “Search Outlook Mailbox” to add your corrupt Outlook PST files. After file adding process, simply click the start scanning button.
- Begin the scanning process to resolve all PST file errors and extract all emails and other data from PST file.
- Get the preview of all mailbox folders and objects from PST files in the preview window.
- After this choose reqired folder from PST files and click the Save PST button.
- Next, select the Export to PST option from the list of conversion choices. (user can also use the to feature to reduce size of resultant PST files.)
- Apply other options like- mail filter, naming convention and select a location to save resultant files by pressing the Browse button.
- Click the Convert button to start the process of transferring data from old to new working PST file.
In a short time, the software will complete the file repairing/recovery or export process. After completion, you can simply import the resulted PST file in Outlook to resolve Outlook error: some items cannot be copied. they were either moved or deleted or access was denied.
Additional Features of Outlook Recovery Tool:-
- Repairs encrypted or password protected Outlook PST files.
- Support both ANSI and UNICODE format PST files for repairing.
- Recover data from corrupt or inacessible PST files and offers to saves them to a new healthy PST file.
- Also offers to Save recovered data from PST file to MBOX, MSG, EML, HTML, vcard and many more formats.
- Export data from Outlook PST files directly to Office 365, Gmail, and yahooMail cloud applications.
- Supports PST file of all Outlook editions including- 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and below versions.
Microsoft Outlook is such a widely used software but for various reason its users faces different corruption errors in it. There are several solutions to resolve those problems. Above we have discussed some of them. If you are unable to fix your problem with manual methods, or scanPST tool, our recommenation is go with automated software. User can easily try eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool to fix some items cannot be copied. they were either moved or deleted or access was denied. For more information, about this tool use its demo edition now.