After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, are you experiencing Outlook send/receive error 0x800ccc13? So for this, we listed all about the “error 0x800ccc13 cannot connect to the network” in Outlook in the blog. This is a disturbing error that occurred as a result of a Windows update. After reading the article, all of your questions related to this error will be answered.
An Overview of Error “0x800CCC13” in Outlook
We all encounter a variety of errors in Outlook, which causes difficulty in functioning in Outlook. “0x800ccc13 cannot connect to the network” is one such error. If you get this error when using Outlook, it means that you won’t be able to send or receive emails. When you upgrade from an older version of Windows to a newer version, you’ll get this error message.
It’s difficult to fix problems like Error 0x800CCC13 in Outlook. For every user, using a professional solution like eSoftTools Outlook PST Recovery Software is a preferable option. The software includes sophisticated features that allow you to repair any corrupted PST file in just a few simple steps.
Outlook Error 0x800ccc13: Causes
Before looking for the solution to fix error 0x800ccc13 in Outlook, you should understand why this Outlook error occurs. The following are some of the causes:-
- Accidental shutdown:- Outlook will also close if the machine is shut down unexpectedly. It starts showing errors like this 0x800ccc13 when you restart Outlook.
- Virus Attack:- A virus or malware attack on the computer can affects the whole computer program including Outlook. As a result of this, the Outlook PST becomes corrupted and it also increases the chances of error 0x800ccc13.
- Outlook Add-in:- A defective Outlook Add-in can also cause the error. To fix the issue, uninstall the add-ins.
- Hardware Issues– This error can occur in Outlook if there are any bad sectors on the hard drive.
- Corrupted PST file– The defective or corrupted PST file can affect Outlook’s functionality. Also, it can be a reason if Outlook does not function normally, and shows an error message.
Outlook Error 0x800ccc13: Symptoms
When an Outlook error 0x800ccc13 occurs, it may visible itself in a variety of forms. Here are a few of them:
- Sending or receiving Outlook emails has become difficult.
- Some MS Outlook files become inaccessible.
- Deletion of important data like- emails, contacts, calendars, notes, etc.
- Unable to save changes in Outlook PST.
- IF there is a problem while opening MS Outlook.
How to Repair Error 0x800ccc13 in Outlook?
This error can be fixed using a number of methods that are list below. However, the approach that can resolve the error depends on the cause of the mistake.
Solution 1: Use Window File Checker
The simplest way to fix this mistake is to use the Windows file checker. To use this approach, follow the steps below.
- Close the MS Outlook program.
- From the Start menu, select Command Prompt (cmd).
- In the CMD, type sfc /scannow and press Enter
- It will take some time to complete the process.
After Completing this process, restart your system and relaunch MS Outlook.
Solution 2: Update Outlook Driver
You must download and install the patch from the Microsoft Official Website to fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc13. In general, if a big number of people have experienced the same problem, Microsoft will provide patches to resolve the Error 0x800ccc13 in Outlook.
Solution 3: Check mailbox
Keep an eye on the email that has become stranded in the Outbox. If you find any, try deleting them and recheck whether you can send emails or not.
Solution 4: Use Safe Mode in Outlook.
By pressing the Windows Key and R at the same time, you can open the Run dialogue box. Then, in that dialogue box, type Outlook /safe. If the error resolved after opening Outlook in safe mode, it means that a third-party add-in is to blame. To resolve this problem, follow the steps below.
- In Outlook, go to the File menu.
- Look over the ‘Add-ins‘ section.
- To find the defective add-in, delete the add-ins one by one.
Solution 5: Repair Outlook PST file with Inbox Repair Tool(ScanPST.exe)
If you are unable to resolve error 0x800CCC13 with the manual methods listed above, then it means your Outlook PST file is corrupted. You’ll have to fix it. You can use Microsoft’s built-in inbox repair tool, scanPST.exe/Inbox Repair Tool, to do this. It repairs the PST file to cure the corruption. The inbox repair tool allows fixing minor corruption from Outlook PST. Scanpst.exe/Inbox Repair tool will not function properly if the PST file has a higher corruption problem.
Solution 6: Using Professional PST Repair Tool to Resolve Outlook Error “0x800CCC13
If none of the manual techniques, including ScanPST.exe, have worked for fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC13, you’ll need to utilize this Automated Outlook PST repair software of eSoftTools. It’s a dependable and effective utility that will easily fix the Outlook send/receive problem 0x800ccc13 by repairing your corrupted files, and you will be able to send and receive email messages once again.
The above discussed are possible causes and fixes of Outlook Send and Receive Error 0x800CCC13 in MS Outlook. Apart from that, if you still encounter an error, you can utilize eSoftTools PST Repair software to instantly fix the problem.