Finding a solution to Extract Emails Addresses from Outlook items of MSG files? If yes, then your solution you will get in this article. Here we will show you the complete process to Extract Email Address from .msg files with Outlook requirements.
MS Outlook is an application that windows users use for transferring emails, managing contacts, creating calendar events, and other works. This multi-function program easily performs the email sending/receiving job for users.
Additionally, Outlook assists users in preserving profile data locally with different file formats. MSG is also a file format that MS Outlook offers for saving Outlook items. Users can save copies of emails with complete information and attributes in MSG files. For creating MSG files users just need to drag email items (emails, contacts, calendars, etc) from their Outlook profile.
But sometimes, users require to extract email addresses from their outlook items of MSG files. Three are different reasons behind this. For users who want to do this job, we have mentioned the best solution in the below sections.
Smart tool to Extract Email Addresses from Outlook .msg files
A reliable & straightforward approach to Extract Email Address from .msg files is now available. The automated tool called eSoftTools MSG Attachments & Email Address Extractor tool will help you in doing this job.
This smart application will make users able to extract attachments and email addresses from Outlook items that are available in MSG files. It will extract and save all email addresses to single TXT files easy process. In addition, it provides features like- email preview, attachments extraction, folder selection, etc for users’ ease.
How to Extract Email Address from MSG files without Outlook?
Download & launch eSoftTools MSG Attachments Extractor Software on your computer and follow the steps described below.
- From the first screen of the software, press Select MSG Folder button.
- In the next screen, again click Select MSG folder button and add folders containing MSG files.
- After selecting MSG folders, click the Next button and load all MSG files in the software.
- Get a preview of all emails, contacts, calendars, and other items of MSG files.
- Make a selection of needed MSG folders/sub-folders and press the Extract Email Address button.
- Choose a location where you want to save the resultant TXT files with email addresses.
- Select an email filter criteria from the options like- From, To, BCC, CC, and ALL.
- Use mail filtering option and specify a date by selecting the Start and End date of emails.
- Finally, press the Convert button and start extracting all email addresses from MSG files.
By applying these simple steps, the software will copy all email addresses from MSG files and save in separate TXT files with ease.
Best Features of MSG Email Address & Attachments Extractor-
- Extract Email Addresses from Multiple Outlook MSG files in a single process.
- Preview MSG file’s inner items and selected folders/sub-folders inside the software.
- Add multiple MSG folders & extract attachments from MSG files of some specific folder.
- Extract Email Addresses of all fields like- To, BCC, CC, and from attributes.
- The software supports saving the resultant TXT files with all extracted email addresses to the user’s specified location.
- A mail filter option is available for users to extract email addresses from emails of selective dates.
- It extracts email address & attachments from both Unicode & ANSI MSG files.
- Software the email address & attachments extraction with Outlook dependency.
- Also, users can use the software for extracting attachments from Outlook MSG files.
Email addresses are the vital parts of emails that MSG saves for users. For different reasons, users may need to Extract Email Address from .msg files. To do it in a simple manner, users can try the method discussed above by using eSoftTools MSG Attachments Extractor Software. For a quick evaluation of software functions and working, users can download and try its free demo edition.