Want to delete Attachments from MSG files but without using Outlook? If yes, then you can get a solution for this question, through this blog post. Here we will provide the best technique to Bulk Remove Attachments from MSG Files without Outlook.
For windows based computers, MS Outlook is one of the best email applications. This email client allows users to access their Exchange, POP3, Office365, IMAP based email accounts with ease. At a single time, users can access their different email accounts by using MS Outlook.
While using Outlook, users can also save their email profile data to their local drive. Outlook offers different file types to save users’ profile data locally (like- PST, OST, NST, & MSG).
MSG supports saving all user’s profile data such as email, contacts, calendar & more. With Outlook items, MSG files are also able to preserve their attachments.
But sometimes, the attachments that are saved in MSG files create size issues in the user’s computer and Outlook.
As a result, users of Outlook need to remove or extract attachments from MSG files.
Best Solution to Remove Attachments from MSG Files in Bulk
MS Outlook offers to remove attachments of MSG files, but that method takes a lot of time. So, for users, the method is using the tool called eSoftTools MSG Attachments Remover Software.
This advanced solution, allows users to remove all types of attachments from MSG files. Also, the software support selecting multiple MSG file/folder to speed up the attachment removing process. Users will get several more features in this software.
How to Remove Attachment from MSG Files in Bulk without Outlook?
Download and install the eSoftTools MSG Attachment Remover software to your computer. After this, follow the steps shown below:-
- Launch the software & from the first screen press the Select MSG folder button.
- From the next screen, press Select MSG Folder button & add a folder containing MSG files.
- Load all selected MSG folders/sub-folders in the software & get a preview of all items from MSG.
- Select needed MSG folders/subfolders and press the Remove Attachment & Save button.
- From the next screen, provide a saving location & choose an attachment setting option:-
- Remove all attachments from MSG files:- Select this option to remove all types of attachments from all MSG files
- Remove attachments with specific file extension:- Input a file extension to remove attachments of specific file type.
- Extract all attachments:- Apart from Removing attachments, Extract attachments from MSG files and save them to the desired location.
- Users can also try naming convention and mail filtering function of the software.
- After all required selections, hit the Convert button to start removing all attachments from MSG files without outlook.
Attachments make the Outlook MSG files heavier by size. Due to this reason Outlook users need to remove MSG attachments. The manual method for performing this job requires Outlook and a lot of time. But in this article, we have provided the best alternative to the manual method. Using eSoftTools MSG Attachments Remover users can easily delete attachments from multiple MSG files at one time without outlook dependency. To get more info download and try its free demo edition now.