Most desktop-based email clients save copies of users mail folders to MBOX files. As a result, while migration and for data transferring process users requires to move these MBOX files. Outlook.com is one of the applications, in which users want to switch from MBOX supported applications.
So, here in this blog post we are going to describe a quick process to directly Import MBOX to Outlook.com account.
More than 25+ email clients including- Thunderbird, AppleMail, etc supports MBOX files for saving users profile data locally. MBOX files allow users to save a folder with a large number of emails and their attachments.
MBOX file format is the best way of creating a backup of mail folders and also it helps users in various situations. But, with the changes in technology, nowadays users of desktop-based email clients are moving to cloud-based applications.
There is a lot of free web-based applications for emailing available on the internet. One of them is Outlook.com which is offered by Microsoft. This is a free cloud-based emailing service, for this reason, a lot of users want to migrate from their desktop-based application to this emailing service.
As a result, a lot of users wants to Import MBOX to Outlook.com account.
Also Read:- How to Convert MBOX to EMLX Files In windows?
Benefits of Outlook.com Cloud email application
There is a lot of benefits of using the Outlook.com application, such as:-
- Outlook.com offers a free cloud storage space for saving mail folders and other data of users.
- While using Outlook.com users get facility to access their email account from any location, at any time.
- With Cloud based applications like- Outlook.com users doesn’t faces any compatibility issues. The reason is Outlook.com is web based program and accessible from any device by just using a web browser.
Efficient Solution to Import MBOX Files to Outlook.com Account
Users who want to switch from emails clients like- Thunderbird and Apple Mail to Outlook.com requires to transfer data from MBOX files.
An easy solution for doing this task with complete security is eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software. It is a smart solution to directly Import MBOX to Outlook.com account with complete mail folders and attachments. Before migration, the software shows a preview of emails and offers to make a selection of required folders.
Also, this software has a mail filter function by which users can easily export emails of some selective from MBOX files for making the email migration/importing much faster and more reliable.
How to Import MBOX to Outlook.com/Outlook Web Access with MBOX Converter?
- Download & Launch eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software on your computer.
- Click the Add File/Folder button from first screen of the software.
- Next, choose an option for adding MBOX files in the software for migration process:-
- Select MBOX File:-For adding and selecting a single MBOX file for conversion
- Select MBOX Folder:- Select a folder & add multiple MBOX files at once in the software for conversion
- Auto-Load Thunderbird profile:- Load all Thunderbird profile mail folders from its default location in single click.
- After MBOX file importing process, click on Next to extract all mail folders and items.
- Preview email with attachments from MBOX files and choose needed MBOX folders.
- After this press the Import to Cloud >> Import MBOX to Outlook.com button.
- Fill your Outlook.com account email ID and Password and input a folder.
- Apply mail filter option & click on Convert to start importing MBOX files to Outlook.com account.
The software will now take very little time to import MBOX to Outlook.com and move entire mail folders and items. After process completion, open your Outlook.com account and access MBOX file emails.
Many Thunderbird, AppleMail, and other MBOX supported application users want to switch to Outlook.com and requires a solution to Import MBOX to Outlook.com account. By following the steps shown above, a user can accomplish this task in a simple manner. Now, take the help of the free edition of MBOX Converter and check its complete functions for free.