There occur times when you face difficulty in running your file in Lotus Notes & in this manner you wish to import Lotus Notes.NSF File to Outlook. This blog focuses upon providing a simple and reliable solution to the user’s most common problem about “how to import lotus notes NSF File into Outlook” through an easy as well as an efficient solution.
The main reason for transferring NSF to Outlook is the specialty of Outlook that it stores the database in the .PST File for the window users. The email application has got a unique storage structure since the outlook cannot access the.NSF File directly.
So, in order to remove this limited access one may find the solutions to import Lotus Notes.NSF File to Outlook through a professional method.
Move To Methods:-
MANUALLY IMPORT LOTUS NOTES NSF FILE TO OUTLOOK PST
A lot of people wish to make use of this Manual Method because this method is free of cost & includes no third-party. Let us Explain this process.
The lotus notes conversion through the manual method is divided into two steps:
- Export Lotus Notes NSF to CSV.
- Import CSV to MS Outlook.
Step 1: Export NSF Files in Lotus Notes
- Firstly, open the Lotus Notes Application & then you need to click the open button to get NSF File that you wish to export to PST.
- Now, you need to click over the file option in the menu bar and then select Export through the list of options.
- Export Wizard gets opened, so now select a folder from the hard drive to save the new file.
- Now, select Comma Separated Value (CSV) through the save as type: drop-down list.
- After this, you need to name the file with the appropriate name and then click “Export” to transfer NSF database to CSV file.
Step 2: Import CSV to Microsoft Outlook
- Open the MS Outlook application & then you need to click on the file menu and select the open option & then select “Import and Export” option.
- After that, it will show you an “Import and Export Wizard” is opened.
- Next, you need to select “Import from another program or file” through the list of options that get displayed under the Choose an action to perform and click “Next”.
- “Import a file window” would appear on your screen now you need to select “Comma Separated Values (Windows)” and then click over the Next option.
- Now, you need to click on the Browse button and select the file that you created previously (CSV) and click.
- After some time it will complete the process and hit the Finish button.
By applying these simple steps you will Import Lotus Notes NSF file to Outlook.
However, when you make use of this solution, you are not using a protected tool since it does not assure your database security & also does not assure that you will be able to solve the error perfectly or not easily.
THIRD-PARTY TOOL TO IMPORT LOTUS NOTES NSF FILE TO OUTLOOK
This Third-Party application is an Automatic Solution which is the best way for those users who want to import Lotus Notes to Outlook without using any technical skills. This NSF to PST Converter Software will save your time & helps you to solve the error quickly while protecting your entire database easily. This method is far better than the Manual Method however it involves a cost. So, you must not worry regarding anything if you go with the option of This Third-Party Solution.
You must have got the right information through this blog of “how you can import Lotus Notes .NSF file to Outlook”. Also, make sure that you make the best decision to go with the perfect solution that helps to solve the file error & run it in a flexible manner. So, ensure that you go with the Automated solution so that you may not face any similar difficulty in the upcoming future to run your file. Also, think wisely to opt for the right solution with the database security of all the necessary information & details.