Last updated on January 15th, 2021 at 03:50 pm
Sometimes there comes a situation where users face difficulty while running Lotus Notes Application. To safely access, the Lotus Notes data user can try the method to import Lotus Notes NSF File in Outlook. If you don’t have the knowledge to do this process. Then read this blog, get an answer for the query “how to import lotus notes NSF File to Outlook”.
The main reason for transferring NSF to Outlook is the specialty of Outlook that it stores the database in the .PST File for the window users. The email application has got a unique storage structure since outlook cannot access the.NSF File directly.
So, in order to remove this limited access one may find the solutions to import Lotus Notes.NSF File to Outlook through a professional method.
Move To Methods:-
Manually Import Lotus Notes NSF file to Outlook PST
The lotus notes conversion through the manual method is divided into two steps:-
Step 1: Export NSF Files in Lotus Notes
- Firstly, open Lotus Notes Application & click the open button to get NSF File that you wish to export in Outlook.
- Now, click over the file option in the menu bar and then select Export through the list of options.
- Export Wizard gets opened, now select a folder from the hard drive to save the new file.
- Now, select Comma Separated Value (CSV) through the save as type: drop-down list.
- After this, name the file with the appropriate name and then click “Export” to transfer NSF database to a CSV file.
Step 2: Import CSV to Microsoft Outlook
- Open MS Outlook & then click on the file from the top menu and select the open option & select “Import and Export” option.
- After that, it will show you an “Import and Export Wizard” is opened.
- Next, select “Import from another program or file” through the list of options and click on “Next”.
- “Import a file window” would appear on your screen. Now you need to select “Comma Separated Values” and then click over the Next option.
- Now, click on the Browse button and select the file that you created previously (CSV) and click Next.
- After some time it will complete the process and hit the Finish button.
By applying these simple steps you will Import Lotus Notes NSF file to Outlook.
However, when you make use of this solution, you are not using a protected tool. Since it does not assure your database security & also does not provides the expected resulted. The recommendation by every expert is to use any third-party application for doing this type of work.
Automated tool to Import Lotus Notes NSF file to Outlook
The manual method to do the process of migration Lotus Notes to Outlook has various limitations. But using a third-party application users can make this task in a very easy manner. To import Lotus Notes to Outlook without using any technical skills you can use eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. It will save your time & helps you to solve all Lotus Notes errors quickly with protecting your entire database. This method is far better than the Manual Method.
You must have got the right information through this blog of “how you can import Lotus Notes .NSF file to Outlook“. Also, think wisely to opt for the right solution with the database security of all the necessary information & details.