The enterprises continuously prepare to be faster in their communication skills. So, in that content, if users are still using IBM Notes client, then it’s time to think upon it. The corporate nowadays prefer Microsoft Outlook due to its popularity among the users however Lotus Notes lay behind. The reason behind this can be the complex structure of Lotus Notes. The Outlook profile may get accessed easily with multiple machines; however, IBM Notes can get accessed through the configured machine only. Basically, the rising popularity & ease of users force users to open NSF File in Outlook or to migrate through one platform to another.
Reasons behind Opening NSF File in Outlook 2013, 2016, 2019!
Since the past few years, Microsoft Outlook gains popularity in between users & non-users because of the user-friendly interface & the multiple-machine configuration. However the migration is an easy process, but the users face the issue of getting stuck to migrate NSF Files. There are uncountable reasons that result in data corruption & deletion during the file import process. There are two types of methods that help to open NSF File in Outlook 2013, 2016, 2019. The first one is the manual methods and the second one is third party software. So, make sure that you select the best solution so as to run your file in an easy manner.
Manual Method to convert NSF to PST is divided into two main steps:
- Exporting NSF Files to CSV
- Migrate CSV File to Outlook 2013, 2016, 2019
Step 1: Exporting NSF Files to CSV
- Open Lotus Notes.
- Click on File>Open>Lotus Notes Application.
- Now an “Open Application” window will appear on your screen. Browse and choose the NSF file and hit the “Open” button.
- Now, you need to select the Export option to continue with Export Wizard.
- Select the location in the system to save the newly created file & then select a file format CSV (Comma Separated Value) to save Lotus Notes database and click “Export”.
- Now on the CSV Export Dialogue BOX choose the required options and hit “OK” to complete the process.
Step 2: Migrate CSV File to Outlook 2013, 2016, 2019
- Firstly, install Microsoft Outlook on your system and Open It.
- Click files Menu & then go to “Import & Export” option & select it.
- Through the drop-down menu, you need to select “Import from another program or file” in that wizard.
- Click over the Next to proceed further.
- A pop-up would appear so now you need to select comma-separated values through file option. Now, click next.
- Now, make sure you select the CSV file while using the Browse option so as to open NSF File Database in Outlook. Click Next to proceed further.
- Now, click over the finish button so as to start the process. The files would get imported to the required Outlook Mailbox folder.
The files would get consumed due to imports. You need to wait until the process gets completed under the processing unit of the system.
Various people wish to use the Manual Method just because this method is free of cost & involves no third-party. However, when you use this solution, you are not using a secured tool since it does not hold any assurance of your database & also does not assure that you will be able to solve the error or not easily. This procedure is time-taking for the user. It does not support huge files for the conversion process & if in case you by chance skip any step to follow while running this process, you need to restart the process again so as to solve the error.
Use Professional Software to Open NSF file int Outlook 2013, 2016 & 2019
Try to use Lotus Notes NSF Conversion with professional software that suites your need and export NSF to PST without having any problem. Here I show you eSoftTools NSF to PST Conversion Software because this tool has the proficiency to load any size of Lotus Notes NSF database file and open it within few seconds. It is far better than the Manual Method however it includes a cost that will produce a safe environment to migrate email messages, contacts, calendars, to-do-list, and other stuff. So, you need not worry regarding anything if you go with eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software.
Benefits of Using this Professional Tool to open NSF File in Outlook 2013, 2016 & 2019:
- This amazing software supports to bulk export of NSF emails to PST File format.
- It helps in maintaining the exact folder Hierarchy while converting NSF to PST.
- Provides users a preview mode facility to analyze the NSF Files.
- It makes the conversion of files without any file size limitation.
- The tool efficiently supports all Windows OS & Microsoft Outlook versions (up to 2019).
Export NSF file to PST with eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter:-
- Open the NSF Converter Software.
- Hit on the Select NSF file button.
- This tool will offer you two options, choose any one of them to get the NSF file.
First is Select NSF File
Second is the Search NSF Database.
- When you select the NSF file Click on “Start Scanning”.
- Now the Software will load all database items from the NSF file.
- Choose the required items and file format as PST.
- After that click on the “Convert” button to Export NSF file.
Since the email client Lotus Notes turns to lose its popularity due to multiple reasons so the users are migrating towards other clients. However, if you wish to open NSF files in Outlook then make sure that you make the right decision of choosing the best Automated Solution that helps to run your file in a flexible manner. However, the major problems you face can be the data conflicts, time-taking procedure, or complexity while converting are the major drawbacks that develop a problem at each & every step. So, making use of a professional tool is helpful to migrate files to Outlook within one attempt.