Introduction– If you are experiencing difficulties viewing your Outlook emails. And want to save and access them on your Android smartphone, now is the time to do that. This guide will show you how to save Outlook emails on your Android phone in the simplest way possible. Continue reading to gain a know more about this.
We spend a lot of time on our smartphones nowadays. We use this small device to read, work, play, and do everything else. This is why Outlook users are searching for an easy way to save emails to their Android phones. The good news is that backing up Outlook emails with attachments on Android is possible.
So, without wasting any time, let’s see what is method of saving emails from Outlook to Android:
Automated Solution to Save Outlook Emails On Android Phone
Here is the utility, that provided by eSoftTools to save Outlook emails to Android with attachments. The eSoftTools OST/PST to Gmail Converter a fully automated solution that doesn’t necessitate any technical expertise to complete. It will allow you to export emails from all versions of MS Outlook including 2019, 2016, 2013, and others to multiple file formats and email clients including- Gmail. It is completely secure and easy to use.
Let’s look at the whole step-by-step procedure for saving multiple emails from Outlook to an Android mobile with this solution.
How to Save Outlook Emails on Android Phone? Using PST to Gmail tool
To save emails and attachments from Outlook to your Android phone, follow the steps outlined in the section below.
- First of all Download, Install and Run the eSoftTools OST/PST to Gmail Exporter tool on your Windows machine.
- To add your Outlook PST, OST, or NST files, click the Select OST tab.
- A new window with two options for adding Outlook files will appear on your desktop. Select one of them to convert or and export Outlook emails. Then, click the Start Scanning Process button to begin scanning.
- Following that, the program will begin searching all inner folders of PST files in order to load them.
- In the right-hand panel, look at the email preview and select the required folders.
- Select Import to Cloud from the menubar, then Import to Gmail from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen, enter your Gmail account information and press the Authenticate login button to log into your Gmail account.
- Simply click Convert to Import Outlook PST into Gmail Account after completing the login process.
- Finally, use your Android phone to open Gmail and read the Outlook emails.
The above-mentioned user guide explains how to save Outlook emails to an Android phone in an easy way. This is a relatively easy job when using a specialized method. The best part about the solution is that you can backup Outlook emails with attachments to Android.