Importing MBOX file which is obtained from google takeout in the new Google mail account. This method can be a good choice for the user to transfer emails from one google account to another. But, do you know what to do next after downloading Google Takeout emails? If not, then this article will show you How to Import Google takeout into another Google Account in detail.
Almost every user’s most important job these days is email transfer and backup. Gmail is one of the most used free emailing services available on the internet. Google provides a free service called Google Takeout that allows users to create back up their Google apps data. Several users now looking for methods to import Google Archive to a new account due to a number of reasons. So, in this post, we’ll go over how to import Google Archive emails directly into Gmail or another Google account. Before we go any further, let’s look at how to backup Gmail using the Google Takeout app.
We’ve divided the step-by-step procedure into two parts here:–
Download eSoftTools Google archive MBOX Converter Software which is specifically designed to import MBOX to new Gmail account and another email client like- Thunderbird, Office365, Yahoomail, and more.
How to Download Google Account Data with Google Takeout?
- Firstly, visit the Google Takeout official website by clicking on this URL https://takeout.google.com/.
- After this login to your google account and hit on Download your data.
- Now, click on deselect all then select the mail option to download from the Google server, then click on Next.
- Select the “Send download link via email”, from the delivery method option.
- From the File type options, choose the .zip option and select archive file size, then click on create archive button.
- When your Google Takeout files are ready to download, Google sends you an email. Open the email link and hit the download archive button to get emails.
How to Import Google Takeout into another Google Account
To begin, we’d like to make it clear that Gmail does not provide any method to directly move Google Takeout mails to a Gmail account. After seeing this case, eSoftTools has launched an application known as MBOX Converter tool. It is an excellent application that allows you to quickly upload Google Archive to a new account or another Gmail account in just a few steps. This is fully risk-free and has a user-friendly interface that is ideal for both professionals and non-professionals. It runs smoothly on all Windows OS models, including Windows 7, XP, 8, 8.1, and 10. With this software, you can conveniently import several Google archive files to your Gmail account with a single click.
Steps to Import Google Takeout to Gmail Account
- On your Windows PC, download and install the eSoftTools MBOX to Gmail tool.
- Launch the tool and press Add file/folder button.
- To select Google Archive files software will offer two options- Select MBOX file or Select MBOX folder. Choose any one option, select google MBOX, and press the Next button.
- All of the Google (archives) MBOX files and folders can now be imported into the user interface. Select the required folders that you want to import into other Google mail accounts.
- Click on Import to Cloud, then, from the drop-down list, pick the import to Gmail option.
- After that, fill in your Google Mail account’s login information, including your email address and password. Next, click on Import to Gmail tab to begin the process of importing Google archive emails into your new account.
- After all of your emails have been successfully imported, click on OK from the completion window.
Now open your new account to see all of your Google Takeout emails.
We clarified how to import Google Takeout to a new account in this blog post. You can now efficiently import Google archive data into another account using this suggested solution. This also help you to use the Google Takeout app to import data from Google. So, read this helpful guide and complete your task with ease.