- Causes of the Error "Exchange Server Unable to Receive External Email"
- Symptoms of an Exchange Server External Email Error
The most widely used email management system is Microsoft Exchange Server. It comes with a wide range of advanced features and options for managing email correspondence. Exchange managers can easily simplify the company’s entire communication process by using these features. However, you can encounter unwanted errors at any time, that preventing the flow of emails. ‘Exchange is not receiving external emails,’ is an example of the Exchange errors. It means that the Inbox isn’t receiving any email from the outside of the Exchange Server.
Before we go over the solutions for this error, let’s go over the key causes of this error.
Causes of the Error “Exchange Server Unable to Receive External Email”
- An excessive number of startup entries
- Failure of hardware or RAM
- Registry errors
- Fragmented files
- EDB Files Corruption
- Unnecessary programs Installation, and so on.
Symptoms of an Exchange Server External Email Error
- The error Exchange Server cannot receive external email will appear, causing the current program window to crash.
- When you run the same program, the code crashes on a regular basis, showing the error “Exchange Server is not receiving external error.”
- Windows will become slower, and keyboard and mouse input will be sluggish.
- On a regular basis, the machine can begin to freeze for a period of time.
Exchange Isn’t Receiving External Emails Error: A Quick Fix
If you are facing an error because of a corrupt or damaged Exchange EDB file, then you can use eSoftTools Exchange Server Database Recovery Software. You can use this program to simply repair corrupt/damaged EDB files in simple steps. Users can use this tool to recover mailboxes from EDB files generated by Exchange 2016/2013/2010 and earlier versions. As well as export Exchange Mailbox various file formats like- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG & HTML in a simple manner.
The error ‘Exchange 2010/2013/2016 is not receiving external emails’ is not a serious problem that can be easily corrected. If the reason for this error is Exchange database corruption and you are unable to repair it, you can use eSoftTools Exchange Database Recovery tool. It will allow you to effectively handle any corruption error. Also, it is compatible with all versions of the Exchange Server.