How to Download & Import IMAP Account Emails?
Export Emails from IMAP account to local drive and cloud apps with IMAP Backup & Migration tool
eSoftTools IMAP Backup & Migration Software, single solution to perform two different tasks with IMAP Emails. Swiftly download IMAP emails to local drive and directly migrate IMP account emails to different cloud mail apps. With an easy process perform IMAP Email Backup and Migration job with complete safety.
- Email Address:- Your IMAP Account Email Address.
- Password :- Your IMAP Account Password.
- Port:- Enter port as "993".
- Host Name:- Input Host name i.e. "mail.yourdomain.com".
Make selection of your required IMAP account mail folders and them apply the steps shown below for Email Backup and Migration: -
- Available Export options:-
- Save in PST: - Export all selected mail folders from IMAP account to single Outlook PST file.
- Save in MSG:- Preserve Each IMAP account email to separate MSG file for Outlook
- Save in EML:- Save each IMAP email to individual EML file for all supports applications
- Save in EMLX:- Save IMAP email to separate Apple Mail supported EMLX files
- Save in HTML:- Export IMAP emails to separate HTML files for web browsers
- Save in MHTML:- Save IMAP emails to separate MHTML files for web browsers
- Save in MBOX (Folder-Wise):- Save each selected IMAP mail folder with emails to separate MBOX files.
- Save in MBOX (Single MBOX):- From all selected mail folders export all emails and save to a single MBOX file.
- Save in PDF:- Preserve IMAP Emails with all details to separate PDF files
- Save in Thunderbird:- Import selected IMAP mail folders to Thunderbird profile default storage location
- Mail Filtering: - Use this option to Export emails of a specific date range from selected IMAP mail folders.
- Naming Convention: - Provide custom name to resultant file with different naming options by email attributes- from, To, subject.
- Saving Location: - Select a location where you want to get all resultant files while backup process.
Select other required options-
Note: - For migration, firstly create Google Third party app password
Note: - Create Yahoo Third party app password before migration