Are you still using Netscape Mail and want to turn to a more secure email client like Microsoft Outlook? Then you’re in luck because you’ve arrived at the right location. Through this blog, We’ll go over the best way to Import Netscape Mail to Outlook PST without losing any data.
AOL introduced Netscape in 1998 as a cross-platform email client that supports IMAP, POP3, and SMTP, for accessing multiple accounts. But at this time Netscape’s popularity started to wane, and as a result, it is no longer available for use. However, it became an open-source project, and old versions are still available for download.
Many users are experiencing data loss or corruption errors these days as a result of certain email clients failing to update their software on a regular basis. To resolve this problem, the user now wants to switch from different email accounts to MS Outlook. This is because Outlook provides high security and a wide range of features for every user.
But there is no direct method for transferring, Netscape Mail data to Outlook. Users have to extract email data from Netscape to MBOX format. The extracted MBOX file can then be converted to PST format so that it can be accessed in Outlook.
Download eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software to convert MBOX file of Netscape, Thunderbird, Operamail, Seamonkey, and various other email client to Outlook PST in single click
How to Extract Netscape Mails?
To import Netscape Mail to Outlook, you must first extract the emails from Netscape Mail. After that, you can quickly migrate your Netscape emails to Outlook.
Steps for extracting emails from Netscape are as follows:–
- Start the Netscape email client.
- Press the Edit tab from the menubar and then select Mail and Newsgroups Account Settings from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Local Folders option and copy the Location directory.
- In the Windows Explorer Address bar, paste the location address.
- Select the required MBOX file and save them to the desired location.
Note:- If the is without an extension and rename it with the .mbox extension.
How to Import Netscape Mail to Outlook PST?
After extracting email items from Netscape to MBOX file, now the time is to use an automated tool as soon as possible to convert Netscape MBOX file to Outlook PST. You may use eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software to convert Netscape emails to Outlook PST format instead of going through the manual lengthy and time-consuming techniques. A non-technical user can also understand and do the conversion procedure with the aid of this program. During the migration process, the tool maintains data protection. Users can easily move emails from Netscape MBOX to PST using this program without modifying any Meta properties.
Import Netscape Mail to Outlook in easy and straightforward method:-
- Download and Run MBOX Converter tool on your computer.
- Select the Add file/folder option to select the Netscape MBOX file.
- The tool will show you multiple choices for adding an MBOX file. To move a folder containing multiple MBOX files MBOX files of Netscape, choose the select MBOX Folder option. If you want to convert a single MBOX file choose the Select MBOX file option and to proceed with the other steps click on Next.
- After the file/folder has been successfully added, the tool will show a list of all MBOX file’s inner folders and email items.
- Users can export Netscape email folders to Outlook selectively. To do so, simply check the boxes next to the folders you want to export and then click Convert MBOX button. This choice would aid in the reduction of exporting time and the avoidance of unnecessary data migration.
- To Export Netscape mail to Outlook, pick single PST or separate PST for each mailbox from the conversion options section.
- Ues mail filtering option to Import selective MBOX emails set the date range according to the choice and Apply. Choose the location to save the resulted PST file and simply Import Netscape Mail to Outlook PST file.
After completing the whole steps user just need to import this resulted PST file in MS Outlook and all emails of Netscape you will see in MS Outlook.
The MBOX file format is used by the Netscape email client to store email items. The only method to import Netscape to Outlook convert Netscape MBOX to PST format. As a result, users who need to move Netscape emails to Outlook must use a professional tool to convert MBOX emails to PST format. We’ve already listed the most reliable app for this. eSoftTools MBOX Converter easily imports Netscape Mail to Outlook PST without losing any of its attributes.
Also Read:- How to Import Email from Entourage to Outlook PST in windows