Last updated on May 7th, 2021 at 03:23 pm
Do you want to know how to import MSG files in Gmail from Outlook? If this is the case, you are at the right place. So, here in this blog post, we will give you the solution on how to import MSG to Gmail with all of your emails, attachments, and information.
Emails are a vital source of information in today’s business world. Emails contain a lot of information, including important and confidential information. Email archiving is the best way to keep emails for a long time. There are many email client software available around the world that offers to make the local copy of emails. However, everybody desires new technology.
As a result, many users move from one email application to another on a regular basis. Microsoft Outlook is the most popular email client that uses MSG files to store email messages. But in some users need to switch to a cloud emailing platform- Gmail. As a result, the most common searches right now are “how to import MSG files into Gmail“.
Common Reasons to Import MSG to Gmail account
- Gmail is a free email service that allows you to access your emails from any computer.
- Importing MSG to Gmail also helps you to access your emails stored as MSG files from any place.
- Outlook msg files take a lot of space from the hard drive, on the other hand, Gmail is a cloud platform.
How to Import MSG Emails with Attachments into Gmail
To directly import MSG files into a Gmail account you need this eSoftTools MSG to Gmail Converter Software. This tool can easily move Outlook messages with all attachments to your Gmail account. It has a user-friendly GUI that allows both professional and non-technical users to quickly upload MSG emails to their Gmail account. To export Outlook emails, the tool does not require Outlook to be installed on the device.
Steps to Convert MSG to Gmail (Google Mail) Account:-
- Install the software on your Windows computer.
- Pick your MSG files/folders location by clicking on Select MSG folder button.
- After that, select the MSG files you want to move from your local storage to your Gmail account.
- See the preview of all MSG emails and other information, then click on the Convert to Gmail button.
- Now, in the next windows enter your Gmail account credentials and press the Import to Gmail button.
- After this, the MSG to Gmail migration with attachments will start. After its completion, click the “OK” button.
We have discussed the best ways to bulk import MSG files into Gmail with attachments. Users had issues with MSG files for a variety of reasons. So, we’ve mentioned a few reasons and then provided a solution for importing MSG to Gmail. User can also try this method to easily import all their MSG files directly to Gmail account.