vCard (.vcf) is a standard file format for digitally saving contact details like- Name, job description, business, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, contact images, etc. Many programs and services now support the vCard files for importing contacts. Microsoft Outlook (2007& later versions) is also a program that allows users to import vCard contacts. Here, in the article, you will learn “How to Import multiple vCard contacts into Outlook at a single time“.
Reasons to import vCard files to Outlook
Microsoft Outlook allows clients to use it for personal and business purposes with confidence. It has a number of functions. For user convenience, Outlook includes built-in Calendar and Contact features. The reason for importing contacts from vCard to Outlook is to connect with people for emailing or other kinds of work.
How users can Import multiple vCard contacts into Outlook in a single time?
Manual methods are not a successful trick to bulk import VCF files to Outlook. So users have tried any automated solution to do this task. Here is eSoftTools vCard Converter Software that allows users to convert multiple vCard VCF files into Outlook PST at the same time. After conversion user can directly import the resulted PST file into Outlook in simple steps.
Imports multiple vCard contacts to Outlook 2019/2017/2013/2010
Step 1:- Convert vCard folders to Outlook PST
- Download & install vCard Converter software on your windows machine.
- Launch this multi-featured application and select Convert vCard option
- Now choose the vCard folder mode to convert bulk vCard contacts files/folders. Click on the Browse button to select the vCard files folder and hit on Next.
- Choose the required folders and conversion option Export into PST file.
- Click on the Browse button to select the file saving location and press the Convert vCard button.
After vCard to Outlook PST file conversion, easily import this resulted PST file in Microsoft Outlook.
Step 2:- Import PST in Outlook using Import/Export wizard
- Launch MS Outlook.
- Click on File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export
- Select Import from another program or file and press the Next button.
- After this select the option Personal Folder file (.pst) and again click on Next.
- Hit on browse button to select the PST file from its location to import.
By completing these two method you will see all your contacts of vCard files now in your MS Outlook profile.
Benefits of using eSoftTools vCard Converter
- Export multiple VCF files/folders to Outlook PST/MSG/CSV file format without any hassle.
- The software allows to creates of a single PST for saving multiple VCF contacts.
- Authorizes users to convert VCF files into 3 different file types – Outlook PST, Outlook MSG, and CSV.
- No limitation on the number of vCard contact files that you can transfer.
- The tool supports different versions of vCard including- 2.1, 3.0, 4.0.
- It is compatible with all the versions of Windows OS.
- Convert vCard file of any platform- Android, MAC, or Windows