Last updated on January 5th, 2023 at 04:02 pm
Are you searching for a solution to import Lotus Notes mailbox to Thunderbird? then start reading this blog post. In this write we will explain the best process to Import Lotus Notes Emails to Thunderbird.
At this time lot of email, applications are available for communication for sending-receiving email messages. The IBM Lotus Notes and Mozilla Thunderbird are one of them. Most organizations and corporates use these applications in their daily life.
IBM Lotus Notes and Thunderbird both are widely used desktop email clients and several times users switches between these email apps. IBM Notes provides the most powerful and best security features but its cost is the by which users need to switch to free applications like- Thunderbird. The Mozilla Thunderbird email client is an open-source application and it is completely free to download and use.
Quick Method to directly Import Lotus Notes to Thunderbird
To access Lotus Notes NSF data to Thunderbird email client without any data losses. We recommend downloading NSF to MBOX Converter Software. It helps 100% and produces a migration quality of 100%. The software opens the Notes database of any size and quickly extracts every folder and sub-folders. And also it offers to convert NSF to MBOX with all email messages and attachments.
Look here at some features of NSF to MBOX Converter-
- High-quality software to read Lotus Notes database within seconds.
- Preserve folder structure in the resultant MBOX file.
- Preserve every email property, metadata, and attachment.
- Import all types of email formats such as RTF, TXT, HTML, etc.
- The inbuilt preview feature to check the quality of NSF file recovery/
- Migrate emails with complete Embedded images, hyperlinks, styles, coloring, and all other properties to Thunderbird MBOX file.
- Easy to use the tool and supports all editions of IBM Lotus Notes versions.
Tip: eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter is also one of the most effective solutions and it has more than 9+ conversion options for IBM Lotus Notes such as- Lotus Notes to Outlook PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX, HTML, CSV, ICS, and VCF file.
A quick guide to Export Lotus Notes to Thunderbird MBOX
Follow these below given steps to export IBM Lotus Notes to Thunderbird email client with ease.
- Download NSF to MBOX Converter and install it on any Windows version of the computer.
- Open the software and click on the “Add NSF” button.
- Select and load Lotus Notes NSF (*.nsf) file and click on the “Start Scanning” button to begin the recovery process.
- The tool will automatically fetch all data from NSF file and simply select the required items and folders.
- Lastly, click on the “Convert” button given on the toolbar to get the window of the file saving location.
- Now simply hit on the “Convert” button to start the conversion process.
- When the process of converting the NSF file to MBOX is done this software will show you a conversion completed successfully dialog.
There is no free or manual method available to transfer Lotus Notes database to the Thunderbird email client. The best utility to accomplish this job user can only use eSoftools NSF Converter Software. It is a perfect choice for users to Convert NSF to Thunderbird-compatible files and move Lotus Notes emails in Thunderbird.