Last updated on September 25th, 2021 at 03:32 pm
Apple Mail one of the commonly used email applications that are offered by the brand Apple for Mac OS, iOS, and watchOS. It has various amazing features But it is a desktop-based email application. This is the major reason why users prefer to switch from Apple mail to Gmail application. Through Gmail users get the power to perform the emailing tasks. But the question is “It is possible to import Apple Mail account data in Gmail”. In this blog, we will discuss this query and give you the best answer to this question.
Download eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software the smartest solution to import apple mail, thunderbird, pocomail, opera mail emails to Outlook PST, Gmail, NSF, Office 365, YahooMail, EML, EMLX file formats with ease.
Why users prefer to import apple mail to Gmail?
- Gmail is a cloud-based email application on the other the Apple mail is a desktop email client.
- It is a little difficult to configure the account in Apple Mail but the Gmail more reliable way to access the email account.
- Gmail provides the facility to access your email from any location but Apple doesn’t provide this feature because it is a desktop-based email client.
Because of these features of Gmail, most users want to switch from Apple mail to Gmail.
Free solution to Import AppleMail emails to Gmail
All users can utilize the most realiable utility to smartly import emails from Apple Mail to Gmail account including all email attachments and properties. The name of the software is eSoftTools MBOX Converter. It is an automated tool that is designed for the Windows operating system to convert MBOX files of AppleMail, Thunderbird, PocoMail, or other email clients to various unique file formats.
Step 1:- Export MBOX file from Apple Mail:-
To import Apple Mail to Gmail first user have to extract emails and mailboxes from Apple Mail. To do this process simply follow the given steps:-
- Launch Apple Mail and select the mailbox that you want to save as a backup.
- Click on Mailbox from the top menu then choose Export Mailbox.
- Select the folder where you want to save the MBOX file and click choose.
Step 2:- Import Apple Mails to Gmail using the eSoftTools MBOX Converter:-
- Download & Run the eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software.
- Click the “Add File/folder” button.
- If you have multiple AppleMail MBOX files then select the option “Select MBOX folder” but if you have only a single MBOX file to convert then choose the option “Select MBOX file” and click Next.
- Extract the inner element of the MBOX file and choose the required items
- Now hit on Import to Cloud option from the toolbar.
- From the drop-down menu select the Import to Gmail Option.
- Enter your Gmail email id and password then hit on Authenticate Login
- Finally, click on Import to Gmail button to import Apple Mail emails to your Gmail account.
In this busy world, no one will prefer any tough method to do any. So, it is recommended to go for the eSoftTools MBOX Converter software. Before purchasing the full version of this software you can try its free demo version that allows users to import few emails from Apple Mail to Gmail without any charges. And after gratification, you can purchase a licensed version of MBOX Converter to import Apple Mail to Gmail without any limitations.