Businesses and end-users are now moving from servers and email clients to cloud platforms. Cloud services like- Microsoft Office 365 provide the feature of accessing data from anywhere, eliminate security threats, lessen the danger of data loss. For saving email archives, several email clients use the MBOX file format. But this format is incompatible with Microsoft applications including- Outlook email client, Office 365/Microsoft 365.
Now the question arises “How to Import MBOX to Office 365?“.
If you are want to get the answer to this same query, then doesn’t look so further! Because in this write-up we are going to discuss the process of importing MBOX files into Office 365.
Is this really possible to import MBOX files to Office 365 cloud account?
A simple answer to this question is, Yes. But it also trues that Microsoft doesn’t provide features to import MBOX files. As a result, users have to try some third-party software and solutions to do that process. There are various methods are available to done the process of importing MBOX to Office 365 account. But the most recommended method by IT experts using an automated MBOX to Office 365 migration tool. This utility makes the migration task for any MBOX-supported email client to cloud Office 365 much easier.
Also Read:- How to Migrate From Thunderbird to Office 365?
Best Free MBOX to Office 365 Migration tool by eSoftTools
To immediately import MBOX to Office 365 with minimum steps the user should try automated tools. The most powerful and multi-function Free MBOX to PST Migration tool of eSoftTools is the best option for each user. This software supports all MBOX files of any email client for importing them to an Office 365 account. The user interface of this software is very clean and easy for anyone to perform the MBOX to Office 365 account.
Benefits of using Free MBOX to Office 365 Migration tool
- Instantly migrate from MBOX supported email client to Office 365 cloud with few clicks.
- Before transferring emails from MBOX files to Office 365, the software shows a live preview of each folder and its inner elements to perform migration tasks with more accuracy.
- Support MBOX files of 20+ email clients to perform MBOX to Office 365 migration including- Thunderbird, AppleMail, Eudora, SeaMonkey, WebMail, PocoMail, etc.
- Convert/Import selective single MBOX and multiple MBOX files in a single time.
- In addition to Office 365, also supports to Import MBOX to Gmail, YahooMail cloud and desktop-based email clients like- Windows Live Mail, Outlook and various more email client by converting MBOX files.
- Perform unlimited MBOX file conversion or migration with no restrictions.
- Can be accessible by every kind of user (both technical-nontechnical)
How to Import MBOX to Office 365 Account?
- Download and Start the Free MBOX to Office 365 Migration tool on a windows based computer.
- Select a single MBOX file or MBOX folder to add multiple MBOX files in the software.
- From the preview section, see the email preview and select the required folder, sub-folders then hit on Import to Cloud-Import to Office 365 button.
- Enter your office 365 account details and press the convert button to start the importing process of MBOX file emails to Office 365.
After completing the task you see all of your MBOX file data in your Outlook/Office365 account.
In this blog post, we have mentioned the method to import MBOX files to Office 365 accounts. We have done this by using the free MBOX to Office 365 migration tool. Anyone can make use of this utility to make a quick migration from email clients like Thunderbird to Office 365. For more info, you can try its demo version that has the ability to transfer up to 25 email items from per MBOX file/folder to Office 365 without paying money.