This error is most likely to be generated by Exchange Web Services (EWS) throttling, particularly on busy servers. How we get fixes and resolve the above issues by disabling the EWS throttling in Office365.
In this article, we discuss how to fix the Exchange web services (EWS) error – The server cannot service this request right now. Try again later.
Most of eSoftTools Software tools uses EWS for taking backup of Office365 account mailboxes as well as on data migration into Office365 account. While using these eSoftTools Software tools, you may face the error “The server cannot service this request right now. Try again later.“
This error comes up when users has enabled EWS Throttling in Office 365. To resolve this issue, you must need to disable EWS throttling in Office 365.
How to Disable the EWS Throttling in Office 365?
If you are experiencing the data migration speed concerns in Office365 and receive the error “The server cannot service this request right now. Try again later.” then disable the EWS throttling by given below steps.
- Log into Office 365 using the Administrator credentials.
- Go to Support and click New Service Request.
- After clicking on the above “New service request” option, a new dialog will opens up as below screen
- In the below search box, type throttling, then
then a option appears just below the search box “Increase EWS throttling Policy“. Click on it.
- After clicking, the below screen appears-
- Click on the button “Run Tests” and wait for few minutes.
- After completing the Run Test, the diagnostics show you “The Exchange web services are throttled” as below screen.
- Now, Click on the “Contact Support” button.
- Now, a contact us form appears on your computer screen. Fill these information as below-
- Title– Request to increase EWS Throttling Policy
- Description- I am facing the error message- The server cannot service this request right now. Try again later. while data migration in Office365
- Confirm your Number – Input your valid mobile number
- Confirm email address of authorized contacts– type of office365 email account. (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Consent to the recording of all calls necessary to resolve this service request. This can be changed at any time. – YES
- After filling the form, click on the Contact ME” button.
- A new service request has been initiated by you to Microsoft Support Team. Wait for some time to get the response from Microsoft Support Agent. After initiating the support request, then agent will check the necessary inputs and disable EWS Throttling from your MS Office365 account. After that the issues will be resolved.
Once EWS Throttling Disabled successfully, you can continue to migrate the data to Office365 with our software.