Want to transfer your Windows Live Mail mailboxes to any IMAP based mail app? Are you looking for a trustworthy approach to do this task? If so, this article will provide you the best solution. Here, we’ll demonstrate how to export Windows Live Mail emails to IMAP mail account. Let’s start…
Microsoft developed a desktop based email client called Windows Live Mail a few years ago. By using Windows Live Mail with less effort and security users can perform Email sharing tasks.
But now, no updates are available for this mail application as it has now been discontinued. For this reasons many Windows Live Mail users desire to move to a more dependable and sophisticated mail app.
Users who want to switch from Windows Live Mail, prefers moving to different IMAP based web and cloud mail apps like- Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Yandex Mail, Outlook.com, Office365, and more.
Also Read: – How to Export Emails from Windows Live Mail to Gmail?
Why migrate from Windows Live Mail to IMAP mail apps?
There are several reasons why users want to migrate from Windows Live Mail to IMAP based cloud mail apps–
- Anytime and anywhere access: Cloud-based emailing services that are based on IMAP protocol, enables users to access their email accounts simultaneously from numerous places.
- Storage space on cloud servers: Users gets the facility to store their email profile data on cloud servers. From cloud server users can share and access emails without downloading them locally.
- No O/s compatibility issues: For accessing an IMAP based mail app, users just need a web browser. From any device (having any operating system) users can easily their IMAP mail account easily.
Easy Way to Export Windows Live Mail to IMAP Mail apps
Users can make use of the smartest solution called eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter Software. It is the best utility to easily move mail folders from Windows Live Mail to any IMAP based mail app. With this clever tool, users can simultaneously export one or more WLM profile mail folders to IMAP mail account effortlessly.
Only your login credentials of IMAP mail account it requires from users and allow users to directly transfer Live Mail email files. It will give users the option to export all WLM emails together with all pertinent data. It can export emails with all linked information such as- to, cc, bcc, from, topic, message content, etc. with ease.
How to Export Windows Live Mail Emails to IMAP mail accounts?
To upload emails from Windows Live Mail to IMAP Mail accounts, follow these instructions: –
- On your windows PC, download and install eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter.
- Launch the software after installation, then select the “Select WLM Mailbox” option.
- Select one of the following options to add and load Windows profile mail folders: –
- WLM Auto Detect Profile: One click will load all WLM profile mailboxes or mail folders.
- Select WLM Profile Mail folder: Pick manually the folders containing WLM mail files.
- Click on Next after selecting the desired WLM mail folder addition option.
- Load every mail folder you’ve chosen with their inner subfolders and email items.
- View all WLM email item from all the selected mail folders through the software.
- Press the Import to Cloud button and Select Import WLM to IMAP option.
- Enter IMAP account’s login details email address, password, port and host name.
- Apply other setting- mail filter and folder input options and click on Convert.
The software will now start exporting all of your WLM profile mail folders to your IMAP Mail accounts and provide you the instant results.
eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter Software’s advanced features: –
- Transfer emails instantly from Windows Live Mail and different IMAP mail apps.
- Export from a single or a large number of WLM mailbox folders simultaneously.
- Load WLM profile mail folders using one of two methods: – “Automatically detect the WLM profile” and “manually choose the WLM Profile folder”.
- Get a preview of each Windows Live Mail profile mail folder’s contents.
- With the Mail filter, export emails of certain dates from WLM profile mail folders.
- Has the ability for creating a new folder in IMAP accounts to store WLM profile data.
- For migration the things that this software need are only WLM profile emails and the IMAP account login details.
- Support all IMAP mail apps like- Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Yandex Mail, office365, Outlook.com, and others.
- WLM email files also convert to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, Thunderbird, and other formats.
- Works on all Windows OS versions, including- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Vista.
- Export 25 WLM profile emails to IMAP Mail app and other conversion formats free of cost with the demo edition.
Many users are want to transfer their WLM profile emails to different IMAP Mail apps. The approach described above is the best one for assisting users with this task. Make use of the Windows Live Mail Converter tool of eSoftTools and migrate WLM emails to Yahoo Mail quickly and accurately.