Last updated on May 16th, 2021 at 05:37 pm
When it comes to email clients, Lotus Notes is the most common among both organizations and users. IBM Lotus Notes is a feature-rich email client, that allows users to communicate, and manage data without any problem. Lotus Notes saves all its data in the NSF file format. Sometimes a situation occurs when the user must Export NSF emails in the HTML file format. When it comes to converting Lotus Notes emails to HTML format, it can be a difficult task for any user. So, in this blog, we’ll show you how to export NSF to HTML file formats in a smart and reliable way.
Why Users Need to Export NSF to HTML File Format?
In this segment, we’ll look at a scenario to see why it’s necessary to save a NSF file emails in HTML format.
“One of my clients recently sent me an NSF file containing details about our project. Now, my issue is that I want to open and access that NSF file data in any web browser that I have installed on my computer. So, I’m curious if there’s a way to view NSF emails in HTML format. I need to know how to export NSF to HTML format. So that I can open NSF emails in Chrome with ease. Please advise on how to save NSF file data in HTML format by which I can view HTML files via a web browser.””
Following the above example, is the reason, why it is needed to convert NSF emails to HTML file formats.
Now comes the question:
What is the best way to convert Lotus Notes NSF emails to HTML format?
There is no manual method for converting NSF file to HTML file format. As a result, the user must depend on an automated solution, such as eSoftTools NSF file Converter Software.
This tool makes it easy to convert NSF files to HTML file formats. Furthermore, the app comes with a slew of features, including:
- From the source NSF file, create a separate HTML Webpage for each Lotus Notes email.
- Save the resulting HTML files to a user-specified storage location so that they can be easily accessed.
- Provides a number of useful file naming options for saving the resulting HTML files in the correct order.
- Take special care of images, hyperlinks, and other embedded objects or attachments.
- NSF to HTML Converter is compatible with all Windows operating systems, including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and others.
- Lotus Notes Migration tool has a simple and easy-to-use user interface.
- Open Lotus Notes emails as HTML documents in any Web browser, such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera Mini, and others.
How to Export NSF to HTML using NSF to HTML Converter?
The user must follow the steps outlined below to open and export NSF files to HTML formats.
- First and foremost, download and install NSF to HTML software on your local computer.
- To convert Lotus Notes emails, open the app and select NSF file.
- On the software screen, a live preview of all files and emails with attachments will now appear.
- Select the required email folders and press Convert.
- Simply select HTML file format from a list of multiple conversion options that appears on your computer. To convert Lotus Notes emails with attachments, you can also try other conversion options.
- You can pick the mail filtering and naming convention options, as well as the file saving location.
- To export Lotus Notes emails with attachments from NSF to HTML files, simply click the Convert button.
Many people want to know how to convert NSF files to HTML format. They haven’t been able to come up with an effective and dependable method for completing the mission. As a result, we’ve outlined a step-by-step method for exporting NSF to HTML file format in the preceding section, so you can easily open NSF emails in Chrome and other browsers.