Last updated: November 29th, 2021 at 01:00 pm
Do you want see your Outlook OST file’s emails with a web browsers like- chrome or firefox? The only solution to do this is convert OST to HTML files with all emails. If you are searching a solution do this task, this is the right location for you. Here, we’ll show you the method to convert OST to HTML files to open Outlook emails in any web browser.
Microsoft Outlook, one of the best email clients that provides the facility of securely sending/recieving emails. Like other desktop based email clients it also has the ability of saving emails and other user’s mailbox data locally. But to store user’s data it uses data files OST and PST. These file types are only workable in MS Outlook. As a result, to access data of OST file outside MS Outlook or with any other application, users requires to convert OST to another format.
Also many users prefers to access OST emails with web browsers like- chrome, firefox. There can be various reasons behind this. In that kind of situation users needs to Convert OST to HTML. For better understanding see the below mentioned real users query who is i the same scenario.
User 1:- I have a few OST files that i got from Outlook when i have configured my IMAP account in it. These files has some of my essential emails, and I want to export to HTML format. Because i want to read those emails in web browsers without internet access. Please provides me a solution to solve my problem.
User 2:- I have some orphaned OST file that are inaccessible in Outlook. I have created these OST files with Microsoft Outlook and Exchange Server a year ago. Now I am in a situation where i need to access inner emails of this OST files. One of my friend has suggested me to Export emails from OST to HTML files. But i am unable to do this, because i don’t know how to do this. Please suggest a solution to me if you have one.
Instant Method to Convert OST to HTML With Emails and Attachments
Some of manual techniques are available to export emails as HTM from Outlook. But these Manual techniques are ineffective because it only works when the OST files are in a healthy state. Also, manual techniques also has various other limitations.
So, we recommend you to use any automated third-party software perform OST to HTML conversion. The best utility that is available in the market to Convert OST to HTML format is eSoftTools OST Converter Software. It is the fastest and securest solution to convert OST to HTML file in bulk with multiple emails. It comes with a variety of unique features that will help you in performing secure and accurate conversion.
Now Let’s talk about the process convert OST to HTML files with emails using this tool.
How to use OST Converter to Convert OST to HTML files?
- Download and Install the eSoftTools OST Converter Software on your computer.
- Start the software, and from the first screen click the Select OST button.
- From Next window, choose the Single File or Bulk OST file selection option, then click on Next.
- After that, add OST files to the software for conversion, then press the start scanning button.
- Next software will scan and load all data from Outlook OST file including emails, contacts, calendar and other folder/items.
- Get the preview of emails or other items and select the necessary folders, then press the Save OST button.
- Then, from the conversion options list, choose the Export to HTML radio button.
- Next use Mail filter to select emails of some specific dates from OST and use naming conventions for saving files.
- Select a location to save the resulting files by pressing the browse button.
- To begin the OST to HTML file conversion process, click the Convert button in the finally.
Software will take a very small time to Export all your Outlook OST emails and save them as HTML files. After Conversion, user will get new HTML files with all their Outlook OST emails and attachments to the selected location.
Key features of OST to HTML Converter:-
- This tool allows you to convert OST files of all Outlook editions, including 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and others.
- Provides option to export emails from specific OST folders to HTML format.
- For conversion, it supports encrypted, password-protected, inaccessible, as well as healthy OST files.
- One of the software’s best advantages is its ability to convert multiple OST files to HTML format in a single operation.
- Users can converts OST with emails to HTML and saves all email attachments in a separate folder.
- During the OST to HTML conversion, the utility does not require Microsoft Outlook.
- For saving the produced HTML files with unique name, OST to HTML Converter provides numerous file naming possibilities.
Here, through this blog post we have provided the most effective method to convert OST files to HTML. After OST to HTML conversion, users can easily open or view resultant HTML files in a variety of browsers, including- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, etc. Above we have used the OST Converter software. You can try it with its free demo edition that allows you to convert OST to HTML with 25 emails from per folder for free.