How to Open/ View Emails with Thunderbird Viewer tool?
Thunderbird Email Viewer tool to Read/View Thunderbird mail files and convert/migrate into different options
Download eSoftTools Thunderbird Viewer Software & view Thunderbird profile emails directly. Free of cost access/view emails from Thunderbird mail files without any email client dependency. Also, get the ability to export Thunderbird Mail files to Outlook PST and 10+ other conversion and cloud migration options with Pro/Pro plus edition.
Press "Add File/Folder" button from the first screen of the software.
- Select MBOX File:- Add a Thunderbird MBOX file manually.
- Select MBOX Folder:- Select a folder having multiple sub-folders and MBOX files at once.
- Auto-Load Thunderbird Profile:- Auto-detect thunderbird mail folders default location and load all in a single click.
Add your Thunderbird mail files or folders and hit on Next.
After viewing Thunderbird emails, users can Convert and Migrate Emails using with Thunderbird Viewer pro/pro plus edition by applying the below mentioned steps: -
- Mail Filtering:- Filter mails by date and export emails of only required dates.
- Naming Convention :- Provide numae to resultant file with different naming formats by email attributes- from, To, subject.
- Saving Location:- Choose a location where you want to save resultant files.
Select other required options-
- Conversion formats:-
- Single PST for All Mailbox: - Export all selected mail folders of Thunderbird profiles to single PST file
- Single PST for each Mailbox: - Create separate PST file for each selected Thunderbird mail folder
- MSG:- Preserve each Thunderbird Email to separate Outlook MSG file
- EMLX:- Save Thunderbird email to individual Apple Mail EMLX files
- HTML:- Convert Thunderbird emails to HTML files for web browsers
- MHTML:- Save Thunderbird emails to separate MHTML files for web browsers
- NSF:- Preserve all selected Thunderbird mail folder to single Lotus Notes NSF file.
- Zimbra:- Save Thunderbird emails of all selected mail folders to TGZ files for zimbra desktop.
- Thunderbird:- Import selected Thunderbird mail folders/files to Thunderbird profile default storage location
Input your Office365 email address and password on the next screen and login with Office365 account details.
Note: - For migration, users have to create Google Third party app password
Note: - Create Yahoo Third party app password before migration