Several users are using the Yandex Mail application for emailing, but because of some circumstances, they prefer switching to Gmail. Are you also a user who is in this same situation? If yes, then get your answer by reading the following article. Here we will show you “How to Migrate Emails from Yandex Mail to Gmail account?”.
Nowadays, Yandex Mail is one of the most popular cloud mail applications. A very huge number of people are using this service for email sharing. With the Yandex Mail account, users can send/receive emails, manage contacts, manage calendars, and also can do several more things.
Also Read: – How to Add/Export Emails from Yandex Mail to Outlook PST?
Why switch from Yandex Mail to Gmail?
Similar to Yandex Mail, there is another emailing service is available called Gmail. It is a more trusted and popular cloud mail app provided by the brand Google. Because of its popularity, trust, security, and many more reasons, users prefer Gmail more than Yandex Mail.
As a result, multiple users who priorly used Yandex Mail, now want to move to the Gmail app. For doing this, users want to migrate emails from Yandex Mail to Gmail accounts and search for a reliable technique.
Quick Solution for Yandex Mail to Gmail Migration
Most users are searching for a reliable method to migrate Yandex Mail emails to Gmail. To do this job using only eSoftTools Yandex Mail Backup and Migration tool. It will provide the best and most accurate results for migration by applying a simple process.
It supports moving selective single as well as multiple mail folders from Yandex Mail account at one time. For migration, it only needs your Yandex Mail email address and app password. Also, provides several smart features like- a mail filter, selective folder exporting, new folder creation with a custom name, and more.
How to export/migrate Emails from Yandex Mail to Gmail account?
Apply these following steps and swiftly migrate Yandex Mail emails to your Gmail account: –
- Download, Install, and Launch this Windows-based Yandex Mail migration software.
- Enter your Yandex Mail email address, and app password and click on Login.
- Log in with your Yandex Mail account and load all mail folders.
- Make a selection of the required mail folders and click the Import to Cloud button.
- From the next screen, select the “Import to Gmail” option and click on Next.
- Login with Gmail account by adding the required detail- Email address, app password, port, and hostname.
- Use the Mail filter option and select the input new folder option. (As per requirement)
- Lastly, hit the Import to Gmail button & start Yandex Mail email to Gmail migration.
Most Powerful features of eSoftTools Yandex Mail Migration and Backup Software
- Directly import mail folders from Yandex Mail to Gmail and all other IMAP-based cloud mail apps.
- Migrate selective folders (single as well as multiple) from the Yandex Mail account.
- Backup Yandex Mail emails to a local drive and save them as PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, and more.
- Get a mail filtering option for exporting emails of only required dates from the Yandex Mail account.
- Supports creating a new folder with a custom name on the Gmail account to preserve Yandex Mail emails.
- Save the Yandex Mail backup files to the user’s drive in the location designated by users.
- Working on all older to newer editions of Windows O/S including- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and other older editions.
- The free edition of the software is also available to migrate Yandex Mail emails free of cost.
Due to various reasons, users may need to migrate from Yandex Mail to Gmail. In the above-mentioned article, we have described the best solution to accomplish this job. For migration, users can try eSoftTools Yandex Mail Backup & migration tool. It is also available with a demo edition, by which users can export up to 20 emails from each Yandex account mail folder without any charges.