Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Download and Run MBOX to Office 365 Migrator on a windows based machine.
- Click the "Add File/Folder" and choose a file selection option.
- Choose a file selection mode from the offerd options in the new windows:-
- Select MBOX file:- To select/Add a single MBOX file in the software for migration.
- Select MBOX Folder:- Add folders with several MBOX files to move all files at a single time.
- Select Thunderbird profile:- load all thunderbird mail folders in a single click.
- After adding MBOX file/folders in the software and hit the Next button.
- Load all mail folders and items and get a preview of each item.
- • Choose needed folders and click the Import to Cloud >> Import to Office 365 button.
- Input your Office 365 account email ID and password and use Mail Filter option.
- After account login process, use "Mail Filter" choose needed dates.
- Lastly, click the Convert button to start the MBOX to Office365 migration process.
To perform migration, this software only requires MBOX files and Office 365 account details. By just adding MBOX files and putting Office 365 account details it will securely migrate all data from MBOX files to Office 365 mailbox.
Yes, for this task the software offers a Mail Filtering by date range option. Using this option users can select email of needed dates and export only required emails to Office 365 account with fast speed.
Yes, users can easily run MBOX to Office 365 Migrator in all editions of windows O/S including- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below editions.
Demo edition of MBOX to Office 365 migrator allows users to view MBOX files and convert MBOX file with up to 25 emails from each folder at free of cost.