Do you need to export OST emails to EML format? If this is the case, then here is your answer. The OST to EML Converter free tool, that is provided by the brand eSoftTools. This software comes with various advanced features when compared to other products from different brands. Let’s see why it is important and How to convert OST to EML using Best OST to EML Converter.
Situations where users need to Convert OST to EML/EMLX files
Microsoft Outlook automatically creates OST files, when users connect to an Exchange Server account or configure an IMAP account in an Outlook email client. OST file format only works in MS Outlook.
- In a case where users need to migrate from Outlook to Windows Live Mail or another email client, It becomes necessary to convert OST emails to EML format.
- Another case for OST to EML conversion is when a user deletes an existing profile and Outlook dismounts the OST files. In this situation, the user is unable to access their important data from orphaned OST files. So, If a user wants to access data of an OST file, he/she must first convert OST to EML or another file type.
What are the benefits of converting OST to EML files?
The majority of email clients use the EML file format for saving email items locally in the user’s machine. The process of Outlook OST to EML conversion will increase the chances of accessing the OST emails in multiple email clients, such as Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, AppleMail, eM Client, and others.
We know the importance of OST to EML conversion, now let’s look at how to convert OST file to EML file format.
OST to EML Converter Free Tool to Convert OST to EML files
The eSoftTools OST to EML Converter free utility allows users to quickly extract multiple email messages from OST files and save email items into EML format. It is one of the most effective ways for users to convert OST to EML/EMLX files without losing the integrity of their email messages. It can effortlessly convert OST emails to EML format, which can be read by any email client that supports EML or EMLX format.
Download OST to EML Converter, an all-in-one solution to perform OST file recovery and extracting Offline Storage Table emails into EML format.
How to Convert OST to EML file format in a few easy steps?
- Run the OST to EML software and add OST files from its location.
- The software will now start the scanning procedure, which displays all OST folders/items in the software interface.
- For conversion, select all folders as well as specific folders and press the Save OST button.
- Choose EML or EMLX file type from the provided conversion options to convert Outlook OST files to EML.
- You may also choose the mail filtering and naming convention options as per your requirement.
- Select the destination path for saving resulted EML files, and then begin the conversion process by pressing the Convert button.
- Start the process of Outlook OST to EML file conversion, and it will be completed in a very short time.
- The software will show a message of completion after converting OST to EML; now press the Ok button to confirm.
Spectacular Features of OST to EML Converter
- Supports the conversion of corrupt or healthy OST files to EML format.
- Convert all IMAP, Exchange, or Office 365 OST files.
- Support exporting emails from damaged/orphaned/encrypted OST files
- Transfers all OST emails with attachments to EML files.
- Export OST to EML format with 100% safety and maintaining all email properties like- From, To, CC, BCC, Date, Subject.
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2019/2016/2013/2010/2007 and all previous versions.
- Free demo version to export 25 email items from each folder of OST to EML files.
In this blog post, we’ve discussed the reasons for converting OST to EML and how to do it. To avoid the complexities of the manual technique, we have provided the automated OST to EML Converter free tool. This tool will allow you to export 25 emails from each OST folder to EML format for free. Before acquiring the license keys, users can quickly check the software’s functionality by OST to EML Converter’s demo edition.