How to Join/Merge Lotus Notes NSF Database files?
Join and Merge two or more NSF Database and preserve their data in single file.
eSoftTools NSF Merge and Join Software. Easiest way to Combine Lotus Notes mailbox folder items from multiple NSF files. Join/Merge two or more NSF database files and get all data in a single NSF file. Merge/Join NSF files with all Lotus Notes emails, contacts, calendar, and other mailbox items. Also, get smart features like- mail filter, naming convention, mailbox item preview, folder selection, and more.
Step-1) Download, and installeSoftTools NSF Merge and Join Software on your windows computer.
Launch the software and click the Select NSF button.
Step-2) Click on the required option for adding NSF files: -
- Add NSF File: - One by one add required NSF files from local drive.
- Add NSF folder: - Add a folder having containing multiple NSF files at once.
After selecting and adding needed files, click the Start Scanning button.
Step-3) Start scanning selected NSF files and load all mailbox folders and data items from it.
Step-5) Get preview of all Lotus Notes mailbox folders and items from the selected NSF files. View all mailbox items and choose required folders from NSF files.
After folder selection from NSF files, follow the below given steps to Merge and Join NSF files: -
Merge NSF files and Combine Lotus Notes mailbox folders with thier inner data
Step-5) Click on the Merge/Join NSF button from menubar and apply other required settings from next screen: -
- NSF Merge/Join Options:- Click on the "Merge NSF" radio button.
- NSF File Settings:- Apply this setting for naming resultant NSF files.
- File Name: - Input a name to resultant NSF file.
- Database Title: - Provide a title to Lotus Notes mailbox/ database inside NSF file.
- Filter Emails:- Choose a "From" and "To" Date to Merge NSF files with the data of selected dates.
After applying these settings, click on "Next".
Step-6) Hit the "Browse" button from the next screen and choose a location to save resultant files.
Finally, press the "Convert" button and begin NSF file merging process.
Step-7) Software will merge NSF files and provide you a new screen with process completion dialog.
Join NSF files by following the below mentioned steps
Step-5) Press the Merge/Join NSF button and apply these options: -
- NSF Merge/Join Options:- Select "Join NSF" radio button.
- NSF File Settings:- Customize these options: -
- File Name: - Provide a custom name to resultant NSF file.
- Database Title: - Add a title to Lotus Notes database/folder inside new NSF file.
- Filter Emails:- Select mail filter option, choose a "From" and "To" Date and Join NSF files with the data of specified dates.
Apply these settings and click on "Next".
Step-6) From the next screen, click on "Browse" and select a location to preserve resultant NSF files.
Click on "Convert" to begin NSF database/mailboxes Joining process.
Step-7) Join NSF files and get Lotus Notes mailbox as separate folder on a single NSF file.