How to Extract Email Address from EML/EMLX files?
Extract email addresses from EML/EMLX files with eSoftTools EML Email Address Extractor tool
Perform the Email Address extraction job from EML/EMLX files with the eSoftTools EML Email Address Extractor Software. Extract email addresses from multiple EML files with batch mode facility. Extract specific attachments or email address specific fields by applying different filters. Complete the attachments and email address extraction from EML files with fewer efforts and get best results.
Step-1) Download and Install eSoftTools EML Email Address Extractor Software on your Windows computer.
Launch the software and click the Select EML File/Folder button.
- Select EML Folder:- add folders having EML/EMLX files.
- Select EML Files:- Add specific EML files (single or multiple).
Choose and Import required EML file/folders and press the Next button.
Step-3) Load EML files and get preview of emails from each selected files.
After viewing emails, choose required EML folders.
Select the required EML folders & apply the below given steps to extract email address and attachments from EML files: -
- Saving Location: - choose a location where you want to save resulting files.
- Saving Options: - select file type for saving email addresses from options - TXT, HTML, or CSV.
- Email Filter criteria: - Choose a email header fields from which you want to extract email address (TO, FROM, BCC, CC and all).
- Mail filter: - Choose the email start and end date for extracting email IDs from email of specific dates.
- Saving Location: - Choose a location where you want to save extracted attachments.
- Attachment Options: - select any of these option to extract all or specific type attachment -
- Extract all attachment: - export all types of attachments from selected EML files.
- Extract specific attachment: - specify the extension of attachments and extract them particularly.
- Mail Filtering: - Select dates of emails from which you want to extract attachments.
- Naming Convention: - Select a naming convention format for providing specific name to attachments.