How to Extract Email Address from Lotus Notes NSF?
Email addresses and attachments extract from Lotus Notes NSF files with NSF Email Address Extractor tool
Get the eSoftTools NSF Email Address extractor Software. for instant extraction of email addresses and attachments from NSF files. Efficiently get email addresses from Lotus Notes mailbox items available in NSF database files. Perform the email address extraction job from single as well as multiple NSF files at once. Extract email addresses of specific fields as well as extract specific type attachments from NSF files with a quick process.
Step-1) Download eSoftTools NSF Email Address Extractor Software and install it on your Windows-O/S based computer.
Start the software and press the Select NSF button from the first screen.
- Single NSF File Conversion:- add one NSF file at one time.
- Bulk NSF File Conversion:- import multiple NSF files in a single job.
After selection of file adding mode, press the Next button.
Step-4) Start the scanning process of Lotus Notes NSF files and load all data.
Get a preview of each item from NSF files including- emails and other items from each chosen folders.
Choose the required folder from selected NSF files and apply the steps shown below to extract email address and attachments: -
- Saving Location: - Select a location from your computer where you want to save resultant files having email addresses.
- Saving Options: - Choose a file in which you want to preserve extracted email addresses from the options - TXT, HTML, or CSV.
- Email Filter criteria: - Select email header fields of which you want to extract email address (TO, FROM, BCC, CC and all).
- Mail filter: - Select date of emails to extract email addresses from emails of only selected dates.
- Saving Location: - Select a place from your local drive to preserve all extracted attachments.
- Attachment Options: - choose any one of these two attachment extraction option-
- Extract all attachment: - export attachments of all types from selected NSF file's data items.
- Extract specific attachment: - Input the extension of attachments and extract those selected attachments specifically.
- Mail Filtering: - choose the dates of emails extract attachments from emails of only selected dates.