How to Extract & Remove files from PDF Portfolio?
Extract and Remove embedded files from PDF Portfolio with PDF Portfolio Extractor & Remover tool
Get the power to extract & Remove attached files from PDF portfolio files with "eSoftTools PDF Portfolio Extractor/ Remover Software". With this simple and straight-forward tool easily remove/extract all embedded files of PDF portfolio and save to separate folders. Perform the extraction and remove process from single as well as multiple PDF files with a secure process and get fastest results.
Then, choose "Extract files from PDF Portfolio" option and click on "Next".
- Select PDF File:- To add a single PDF for portfolio extraction.
- Select PDF Folder:- Add folder with multiple PDF files inside the software.
- Extract All file from PDF portfolio- :- Extract all types of files from selected PDF portfolio files/folders. Select and use these other options:-
- Save PDF Portfolio files in Single Folder :- Extract all embedded files from selected PDF portfolio files and save to a single folder.
- Save files in Separate Folder by PDF Portfolio file name :- Create separate folders for saving files of individual PDF portfolio files.
- Save PDF Portfolio file Folder-Wise :- Extract files from all PDF portfolio files from selected folders and save them folder-wise.
- Extract any specific file extension files:- Enter the extension of file and extract files of specified extension from PDF portfolio.
- Destination Path:- Click the save button and choose the location where your where you want to save the extracted files.
- Select PDF File:- Add a single PDF file to extract files from portfolio.
- Select PDF Folder:- Add a complete folder (containing different PDF portfolio files).
- Remove all Attachment from PDF:- Chose this option to remove all embedded files from selected PDF portfolio files.
- Remove all Attachment from PDF & Save Attachment:- Remove files from PDF portfolio and save them to removed files to separate location.
- Save Attachment in Single Folder :- Save all removed files of selected PDF portfolio to a single folder.
- Save Attachment in Separate Folder :- Create individual folders by PDF file name to save PDF porfolio's removed files.
- Remove any specific attachment from PDF:- Enter a specific extension of file that you need to remove from PDF portfolio.
- Destination Path:- Choose a location where you want to preserve to resultant PDF files after removing files.
After process completion, close the software by clicking on "OK".