How to Download & Migrate Emails from iCloud Mail account?
Download iCloud Emails to computer and transfer emails from iCloud to different cloud mail apps.
eSoftTools iCloud Backup & Migration Software, the most sophisticated method for windows O/S to take backup or migrate iCloud emails. Export emails from iCloud account to your hard drive and save them in several file formats. Additionally, transfer emails from iCloud mail to Office365, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, and numerous other IMAP-based webmail apps.
Enter iCloud account Emails Address and App Password and press the "Login" button.
After mail folder selection from iCloud account, apply these below given steps for iCloud Email Backup and Migration: -
- Available saving options:-
- Save in PST: - Export iCloud mail folders and save all specified folders to a single Outlook PST file.
- Save in MSG:- Save each iCloud email in separate Outlook MSG file.
- Save in EML:- Extract iCloud emails and save each EML file separately.
- Save in EMLX:- Download iCloud email and save it to Apple Mail-compatible EMLX files(save each email separately.
- Save in HTML:- Each ICloud account emails export and saved a individual HTML files for web browsers.
- Save in MHTML:- Save iCloud emails as separate MHTML files for web browsers.
- Save in MBOX (Folder-Wise):- Save each iCloud mail folder to a distinct MBOX file.
- Save in MBOX (Single MBOX):-Export emails from several folders in your iCloud account and save them to a single MBOX file.
- Save in PDF:- Export each iCloud email and save into distinct PDF files.
- Save in Thunderbird:- Download/Import chosen iCloud mail folders to Thunderbird's local storage directly.
- Mail Filtering: - Filter emails by date and export emails from iCloud mail folders that only contain emails from specific dates.
- Naming Convention: - Save the resulting file with a custom name determined by the combinations of email attributes From, To, and Subject.
- Saving Location: - Select a location from your local drive to save the resulting files.
Choose a cloud mail app from the available options, which include Gmail, Office365, Outlook.com, Yahoo, and IMAP.
Enter Office365 account email address, and click on Convert.
Provide your Gmail account "Email Address", "Google Third-Party App Password" and press the "Athenticate login" button.
Note: - For migration, firstly create Google Third party app password
Add your Yahoo Mail account email address, third party app password and press the "Athenticate login".
Note: - Before migration, create Yahoo Third party app password
Enter your IMAP account email address, password, Hotsname and port.