Many users choose to save Outlook emails to USB drives like a pen drive, an external hard drive, or a USB stick. If you’re one of them, you should stop searching right now because, in this blog post, we’ll give you all the details on “How to Export & Save Outlook Emails to USB drive?”.
Users of Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 sometimes, want to create backup Outlook emails to USB flash drives. It is because they can take them around with them, switch them between digital devices, import them, and so on. In this blog post, we’ll go through methods for transferring Outlook emails to USB drive.
Advantages of Using a USB Flash Drive to Save Outlook Email
There are times when saving critical data to a flash drive is a must. So, before we go any further with this thread, let’s talk about why it’s important to save Outlook emails on a flash drive. We’ll go through some cases where someone may want to save their emails to a flash drive. Let’s look at some of the advantages of taking this method.
- Moving emails to a USB drive will aid in the removal of unnecessary emails from your Outlook in order to free up space.
- Emails saved on a USB drive can be read at any time, even if there is no internet connection available.
- It can be used as a backup if you have problems with Outlook and need to restore emails and other data.
Using Pro Technique to Export Outlook Emails to USB Drive
Many users have indicated that they want to access the contents of their PST backup without having to import it into Outlook. If the primary folder names are the same, it may cause confusion and duplication.
Here is the best option for you, save emails from Outlook account to USB known as eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool. It is an easy but effective tool for quickly exporting data from Outlook to multiple different file formats and emailing platforms.
Download and Install the tool correctly on your machine and follow the steps below:-
- Run the tool and load Outlook PST files by clicking the Add File button.
- Now to add a PST file click on Select PST file or Search PST database button from the next screen and hit on start scanning tab.
- From the software screen, select the required Microsoft Outlook folders (shown on the left side) and then press the Save PST button.
- It provides a variety of file-saving choices from which to choose, depending on your needs.
- Users can also choose the destination path to save the file. After this simply click the Convert button.
- After the task completion, now click on the Ok button.
Move resulted files to USB Drive
- Right-click on the resultant data in the desired file format, pick all data, and choose Copy from the menu.
- Select the USB Drive folder and copy the Outlook emails to it. It’s now finished.
Anyone can easily export Outlook emails to USB Drive, External Hard Disk, and other devices using the method described above. The pro method allows you to transfer Outlook emails to USB flash in a variety of file formats. The pro method “Outlook Recovery Tool” has a number of advanced features that will aid in Outlook file management, and the tool will keep track of all important things when backing up Outlook emails to USB.