- How to Resolve Outlook Error 0x8004210a Manually?
- Solution 1- Check your Internet connection
- Solution 2:- Remove Unwanted Emails from Your Inbox
- Solution 3:- Increase the time between server timeouts for your account
- Solution 4:- Switch off the Antivirus programs
- Solution 5:- Create New Outlook Account
- Solution 6:- Repair the Outlook program
- Solution 7:- Repair Outlook data file using ScanPST.exe
- Solution 1- Check your Internet connection
- Outlook Send Receive Error 0x8004210a – Automated Fix
“The operation timed out while waiting for a response from the receiving server,” according to Outlook Error 0x8004210A. It appears when you send or receive emails in Outlook. This article will look at the causes and possible solutions to Resolve 0x8004210a error in Outlook.
The error 0x8004210a mostly appears when users attempt to send or receive emails in Outlook. This error comes after making any internal changes to Outlook settings or protocols. These modifications may be made automatically as a result of such system updates, or manually by users who had no idea what they were doing.
To fix your Outlook PST file, download the eSoftTools Outlook PST Recovery tool. This specialized software is known for repairing and restoring even the most heavily damaged PST files. Furthermore, this tool allows you to restore all data from corrupted PST files and save it as a new usable PST file.
How to Resolve Outlook Error 0x8004210a Manually?
To fix the 0x8004210a error, try the manual fixes mentioned below. If the previous patch fails, move on to the next one. Send yourself a test email after you’ve completed the steps in each patch to see if it succeeded.
Solution 1- Check your Internet connection
Firstly, you must check if your machine is actually connected to the Internet or not.
Open Internet Explorer, type a website address into the address bar, and hit “Enter.”
If your machine is connected to the Internet the website will open quickly. If this is not the case, you can continue to fix the Internet issues. However, if it isn’t due to a network link problem, you can take other measures.
Solution 2:- Remove Unwanted Emails from Your Inbox
Furthermore, the corrupted email messages in your mailbox will affect the sending and receiving processes in Outlook. Also, it may even cause the Outlook file to become corrupted. So, if you notice the corrupt messages, delete them immediately.
Solution 3:- Increase the time between server timeouts for your account
- Open MS Outlook Go to “File” menu, then click “Account Settings” button.
- Select the account and click “Change”.
- Then, in the new window, select “More Settings.”
- Finally, in the popup dialog, go to the “Advanced” tab and increase the server timeout there.
Solution 4:- Switch off the Antivirus programs
Before sending an email, the antivirus scans it. If the scanning process takes longer than expected, the sending process will be delayed as well. This can result in a Server Timeout, resulting in an error. To stop this error, try sending your emails while disabling your antivirus software.
Solution 5:- Create New Outlook Account
In some cases, the error appears in Outlook if your email account is affected. So, you need to create a new email account. to fix this problem.
- Close Outlook and go to “Control Panel“.
- Then choose the “Mail” option.
- Next, choose “Email Accounts” from the popup dialog.
- Select the targeted account in the next window and press “Remove“.
- Finally, press “Add” and then re-add the email account.
Solution 6:- Repair the Outlook program
- Go to “Control Panel“.
- Then choose “uninstall programs“.
- Then, on the next screen, select Microsoft Office and click the “Change” button.
- Finally, in the new window, selecting “Repair” and then press “continue“.
Solution 7:- Repair Outlook data file using ScanPST.exe
Damaged messages in the mailbox have already been listed. Even if you delete them, the Outlook error will persist because they have completely ruined the Outlook file. As a result, it’s essential to verify the Outlook file’s integrity, which can be done with the Scanpst.exe Outlook inbox repair method. Let’s take a look at how it works:-
- In Windows Explorer, search “Scanpst.exe.”
- Once you’ve located it, you can launch it.
- “Browse” the Outlook file and then press the “Start” button
This approach will assist you in repairing emails in Outlook.
Outlook Send Receive Error 0x8004210a – Automated Fix
So you’ve tried all of the above solutions but are still getting the 0x8004210a Outlook Send/Receive error? Then it’s time to make use of an advanced solution.
A badly corrupted PST file can only be repaired and restored using automated and professional tools. Fix corrupted PST files with eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Software. The software will repair and restore the PST file, as well as fix the Outlook keeps timing out error in simple steps.
We’ve gone through a few different ways to fix the Outlook error 0x8004210a, and if the user follows them correctly, they’ll be able to send and receive emails again. Since severely corrupted PST files are a common cause of this Outlook timeout error, the user may put their faith in the software listed because it is known to keep data safe.