Every computer expert strongly advises using a password to protect any type of document. The main purpose of password-protecting a computer is to protect it from hackers and intruders who may attempt to steal the information contained in such documents.
One of those file types is “Excel sheets” that used to create and save databases with the most important information on any topic.
Because of the importance of these documents, Excel files are also must be password-protected at all times.
How to set the password in Excel XLSX sheets/files
- Open Excel Sheet that you want to secure with pasword
- From the menu bar and click the File button
- Go to the Info section and click Protect Workbook
- Select Encrypt with Password, enter the password and click on OK.
- By following these steps secure all your Excel file data.
Problems after setting the password protection in Excel
Nowadays the user’s common problem is remembering information, tasks, etc. It is very difficult for the user to remember and store everything in mind. That why some users forget their passwords.
Real User query:-
“In our company, an employee has left his job. We have his Excel sheet in which has some important data but it is a protected password. Because of this reason we are unable to access the Excel Workbook data. Now, we want to know “How to Recover lost Excel file password protection?”
Solution to Recover XLSX file password & Unlock locked Excel Spreadsheet
After seeing the problem “How to Recover lost Excel file password protection” we have introduced the solution to this problem here. eSoftTools Excel Password Recovery Software is one of the best solutions to Unlock, Remove, & Recover Excel sheet password with the use of smart recovery attack methods such as Brute Force Attack, Mask Attack, & Dictionary Attack. This tool gives a FREE DEMO VERSION to the user satisfaction and recovers the first three characters of the Excel password as a hint with preview and it supports all Microsoft Office Excel versions 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2019 and Windows 10 (32-bit, & 64-bit), Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, & Win Vista.
Note– User can also use Excel Password Recovery tool to Unlock MS Word Document Password and MS Access File Password same as MS Excel.
Smart features of the Excel XLSX file Password Recovery Tool
- Unlock all Excel file (.xlsx, .xlsm, .xls, .xlsb, .xltm, .xlam, .xla) formats password
- Recover Excel sheet password within a second
- Three recovery attack options such as Dictionary attack, Mask attack, & Brute Force attack
- Remove multiple types of Excel password combinations like Alphabetic, Numeric, Alphanumeric, & Symbolic Character
- Supports all MS Office Excel versions 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2019 and Windows 10 (32-bit, & 64-bit), Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, & Win Vista.
- It works also Excel File, Word Document, & Access File Formats
Easy steps to access Excel Unlocker Tool
- Download eSoftTools Excel Password Unlocker Software and choose Format (Excel, Word, Access)
- Click Open button and select Encrypted Excel XLSX File
- Choose recovery attack options (Dictionary attack, Brute Force attack, Know/Part/Mask Attack)
- Click on Start Recover and start the Excel XLSX password recovery process
After the recovery of lost Excel file password enter the recovered password in the encrypted Excel fil. Now simple read and access all your Excel file data
Microsoft Excel is a great tool for data entry and other tasks; many people use it with password encryption to keep their files safe. If you forget the password to your Excel file, you won’t be able to access it any more.
However, utilizing the tools listed above, eSoftTools Excel Password Recovery Software, you may quickly and easily recover a lost password for any Excel file.
More Info About Excel Password Unlocker Visit Here: – https://www.esofttools.com/excel-password-recovery.html