Want to know the best solution to merge two or more MBOX files into a single file? If you are also a user who wants to do this job, then be with this article. Here we will show you “How to Merge two MBOX files into one file” with the best techniques.
MBOX files are one of the mediums for preserving the mail folders of an email profile. Many well-known mail clients support and uses MBOX files for saving users’ emails.
MBOX supports saving users’ emails with all linked attachments and other properties. A single MBOX file can preserve a mail folder having multiple emails with all their relevant information.
While using an MBOX-based email client, users get the facility to store each mail folder on separate MBOX files. But for multiple reasons, users may need to merge MBOX files and save emails of different MBOX files to a single file.
Why merge two MBOX files into one file?
- Users may need to perform this task for preserving emails of different MBOX files into a single file/place.
- Saving and sharing data will become much easier with single MBOX files.
Advanced and Quick Method to Merge MBOX Files
To merge two or more MBOX files into a single file users must try eSoftTools MBOX Merge and Splitter Software. This is the fastest method for merging MBOX files and preserving emails of different MBOX files into one file.
It allows users to merge MBOX files with three different modes and provides instant results. Easily merge MBOX files with all items or with emails of specific dates. Get several smarter features inside the software to swiftly merge two MBOX files.
How to Merge MBOX files with MBOX Merger software?
Download and install eSoftTools MBOX Merger and Splitter software on your computer and follow the below-given steps: –
- Launch the software and press the Add File/Folder button from the first screen.
- Choose a file selection option for adding MBOX files: –
- Select MBOX file: – Manually select and add a single MBOX file.Select MBOX folder: – Add a folder having multiple MBOX files at once.
- Auto-Load Thunderbird profile: – Auto-detect and load Thunderbird profile mail folders in a single click.
- Select and load MBOX files and get a preview of the MBOX file’s inner emails.
- Choose the required folders from the folder’s list and hit the Split & Merge button.
- Select the Merge MBOX file option and hit the Next button.
- Choose an MBOX merge option from the options: –
- Merge all items: – MBOX file merge with all their inner items and save emails of different MBOX to a single file.
- Merge by date: – Save emails of some specific dates in a single MBOX file.
- Merge by year: – Combine the mail folder’s emails of specific years.
- Click on Browse and select a saving location for preserving resultant MBOX files.
- Finally, press the Merge button and start the MBOX file merging process.
Key features of eSoftTools MBOX Merger Software
- Merge multiple MBOX files into a single file with simple clicks.
- Offers 3 different modes options for merging MBOX files- “all items”, “by date”, and “by year”.
- Open MBOX files before the merging process and view all inner emails with attachments.
- Also, offers a folder selection facility to merge MBOX with selective mail folders.
- Choose the desired location from your drive to save the resultant files.
- Also, split MBOX files with 4 different methods- split by size, date, year, and email address.
- Both technical and non-technical users can access the tool without any prior experience.
- Works in all Windows O/s editions- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below editions.
- Software is available with a free demo edition facility to merge 25 emails from each MBOX file free of cost.
Merging MBOX files and saving emails of different MBOX files into a single file help users in several cases. This job users can simply perform by applying the above-given method and using the eSoftTools MBOX Merger tool. Use the MBOX merger free demo edition and merge MBOX files with ease.