Last updated: February 18th, 2022 at 10:34 pm
While using Outlook some users are facing Outlook Error 0x8004210B. If you are also a person who is experiencing this error, this blog can provide you a solution. Here we will describe the process to Fix Outlook Error 0x8004210B with faster process and much reliable manner.
A large number of email clients are available on the internet for performing the emailing task. MS Outlook is one of those email clients that gained a huge trust of users. It has provided extraordinary features and abilities to users.
Microsoft Outlook allows users to add their multiple email accounts with different setting
(like- POP, IMAP and Exchange) and access them with ease. But in some cases, users may face several difficulties while using this application like- Error 0x8004210B.
When a user faces this error, it becomes difficult for them to access their email account. At that time, users require a solution to fix this problem. Before we talk about the solution first let’s see “what Outlook 0x8004210B is”?
Outlook Error 0x8004210B- Overview
While using Outlook user faces different error for multiple reasons, one of them is Error message 0x8004210B. The meaning of this error message is Outlook is facing a problem in making a connection with SMTP server for transferring users profile emails.
Reasons behind this Outlook error-
- Incorrectly configured Outlook profile– Improperly configured profile or incorrect mail server setting is a main reason for this error.
- Slow internet connection– Because of poor internet connection Outlook becomes unable to run properly and took longer time to perform any task. As a result shows error message like- 0x8004210B.
- Interference of Antivirus programs– Third-party antivirus software also can creates difficulties and block Outlook for performing any action.
- Oversized PST files– Because of huge size data files and storing data in huge amount Outlook shows different errors to users and error 0x8004210B is one of them.
- Corrupt Outlook PST files– It is also a main reason behind the corruption problem in MS Outlook application.
Anyone of these mentioned errors can be a reason for Error message 0x8004210B in your case. To fix this problem with ease users can try the solution mentioned below.
Manual Methods to Fix Outlook Error 0x8004210B
- Repair Internet Connection:- Check your internet connection and speed and repair it, Then restart MS Outlook and again start sending and receive emails without facing error.
- Check settings of your Outlook profile:- Close Outlook application and check your email account ID, password, and mail sever setting then again start MS Outlook.
- Reduce size of PST files:- User can try the Compact, archiving and other different option of Outlook for reducing size of oversized PST files.
- Close Third-Party Antivirus Software:- To fix Outlook error 0x8004210b, users can also try to remove third-party antivirus software from their desktop.
- Repair PST files:- Main reason behind most Outlook error is corrupt outlook profiles and data files. The smart solution resolving Outlook error like- 0x8004210b is repair PST files with scanPST.exe (Inbox Repair Tool) or any automated solution.
Automated Solution to Resolve Outlook 0X8004210B Error
A smart solution for resolving all Outlook errors is restoring data from their corrupt profile and configuring a new profile in Outlook.
With simple steps, users can restore data from their corrupt Outlook profiles data from PST files using eSoftTools Outlook recovery tool.
This tool will quickly restore data from corrupt PST and save it to new PST files in very easy steps.
Below we have mentioned the complete steps that users can follow to fix Outlook error 0x8004210b with Outlook recovery tool.
Steps to Fix Outlook Error with eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool
- Download Outlook Recovery Tool and start it in your machine.
- Click the Select PST button from menu bar.
- Choose Single File Conversion or Bulk Conversion mode and hit on Next.
- Input PST files of your Outlook profile and press the Start Scanning button.
- Extract all data items and folders from PST files, then make selection of necessary folders.
- After selecting required folders from PST, hit the Save PST button from top menu bar.
- From conversion options list choose the export to PST button.
(user can choose split PST option to reduce PST file size)
- Select mail filtering by date option & select a destination path to save output files.
- Finally, hit on Convert and start the process of exporting data from corrupt to new healthy PST files.
After the conversion process completion users will get new PST files with all their previous account data. Now, add your email account again in Outlook and import these generated PST files and access Outlook application without facing any error.
Because of a number of reasons Outlook can start showing error Message 0x8004210b. Some instant solutions to fix this problem easily, we have described in the above section of this blog. Users can use all the solutions and repair this Outlook error with ease.