Are you a user of Opera Mail email client who want to switch to any other email client? Wan to Export mail from Opera Mail to Outlook or Thunderbird? Have a need to to create backup of Opera Mail emails? If any of these is your case. Then this is the right place for you. Here we will describe the best technique to easily sort out all your problem and make your emails of opera mail accessible in Outlook.
The brand “Opera” is very popular in this world of technology. It has offered various fastest and advanced products to its users. Most users know this brand because of the Opera Web Browser application. In addition to web browsers previously an email client is also has launched by Opera known as “Opera Mail“. Various individuals user has used this email client and got satisfying results for doing the emailing task. Also, it has various advanced functions like- POP & IMAP account configuration, contact management, spam filtering, and many other things.
This email client got very well reviews from its users but because of various reasons, many users have stopped using this email client. Most users switched from Opera Mail to Outlook Application. The main reason behind this is the increasing popularity and trust of the brand Microsoft. Switching from one email client to another easy, but doing this task with moving older data is difficult and also risky. And when facing this scenario users searches for the query like- “How to Export Mail From Opera Mail?“.
If you also want to get the solution for this question this blog will help you. At the end of this blog, you will know the complete process to export Opera Mail to Outlook. But before this let’s check some other reasons why users need to migrate from Opera Mail to Outlook.
Reasons for Opera Mail to Outlook Migration
- Many of email clients like:- Outlook and Thunderbird has also has offered the same feature that Opera Mail provides to its users.
- Accessing an account of a large enterprise or big company in Opera mail is difficult.
- In addition of adding IMAP and POP account also MS Outlook offers to facility of configuring Exchange Account.
- MS Outlook offers more secure interface to its user to for doing the emailing task with complete security and in a risk-free manner.
Because of the above-mentioned and some other reasons user prefers to switch from Opera Mail to Outlook Application. In the next section of this article, we will see what is the technique to Export Opera Mail emails to Outlook.
How to Export Mail From Opera Mail to Outlook?
The complete process to Export Mail items from Opera Mail in Outlook is a two-step process.
- Find Mail folder location of Opera Mail
- Convert/Export Opera Mail mailbox to Outlook supported PST files
Step 1:– Find Mail folder location of Opera Mail
For Export Opera Mail emails to Outlook firstly user has to check the location where Opera Mail has saved all mailbox items. After getting the mail folders select the folders that contain the files with .mbs extension and save them to a new location. To do simply follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Open Opera Mail email client on your machine.
- Click on the Menu then hover the mouse on Help option
- From the drop-down list selct the About Opera Mail option.
- A new window will now open. From this window, select and copy the mail directory location from the paths section.
- Now open windows explorer and paste the copied mail directory path to the address bar.
- Open the store folder and other sub-folders to view .mbs files.
Note:- For ease, users can also copy or move these store folders to any other location in their drive.
Step 2:- Convert/Export Opera Mail Mailbox to Outlook PST
Now we have the location where Opera mail has stores all user mailbox data but it is not enough. The Opera Mail saves user emails in .mbs files and moving them directly in Outlook is not possible. The only solution that is available for users is to Convert Opera Mail .mbs to an Outlook-supported PST file format.
The best utility that will allow you to do this is using automated software like- eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software. This rapid solution supports converting all MBOX, mbx, mbs, SBD folders, MBOX files with no extensions without any problem. Users can use this fastest tool to Export Mail From Opera Mail to Outlook PST files with very little effort.
Working Steps to Export Opera Mail Mailbox to Outlook PST
- Download & launch eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software on your computer (Any Windows Version).
- Press the Add File/Folder button from menubar.
- Now from the new opened window choose the option Select MBOX Folder and visit to the mail directory folder opera mail and click the Next button.
- Now load all mail folders and preview Opera mail emails individually.
- Select the required folder then select the Convert MBOX button and a new screen will open on your screen with multiple options.
- Select the Single PST or Separate PST for each mailbox option from conversion options and choose the destination path.
- Finally click on Convert button and easily Export Mail From Opera Mail mbx to Outlook PST files easily.
After the conversion process, you will see that all email folders are now in a new Outlook PST file. Now Import the newly created PST file in Outlook and easily access all Opera Mail emails with MS Outlook.
In this blog, we have discussed the reasons why users need to migrate from Opera mail to Outlook and How users can Export mail from Opera Mail. As a result, we can say that the only way to Export emails from Opera Mail to Outlook PST is to convert opera mail .mbs files to PST. Users can make the MBS to PST file Conversion with simple steps using the tool called MBOX Converter. To know software functions and features try its demo version for free.