There are a huge number of users who needs to encrypt their PDF documents with a password. So, here we are going to help those users by providing a smart solution for their query “How to Encrypt Multiple PDF files with Different Passwords?”
Nowadays every user is aware of PDF file type and they use it as a prior choice for saving documents. For saving documents digitally, PDF files (Portable Document Format) is the best option.
Also, to add an extra layer of protection in users’ important documents users secure their PDF files with passwords.
One by one inputting passwords in PDF files is easy, but in some cases, users require to encrypt several PDF files at once.
So, now we are going to describe the best technique to accomplish this task in this write-up.
Also Read:- How to Remove Password Protection from PDF files?
Best Solution to Encrypt Multiple PDF Files with Different Passwords
In case, if the user has a large number of PDF files in which they want to add encryption at one time the best utility for the is eSoftTools PDF Password Remove/Encrypt Tool.
With this tool, users can easily Encrypt Multiple PDF files with different passwords and restrict PDF actions like- Printing, copying content, editing, form filling, etc.
At a single time, users can add any number of PDF files in software & encrypt them with their specified characters.
Users can add passwords in PDF files of any character combination using this smart tool.
Steps to add Encrypition in PDF files using eSoftTools PDF Encrypt Tool:-
- Download eSoftTools PDF Encrypt Software and install it on your machine.
- Launch the software and press the Enable PDF Restriction radio button.
- Next click the choose option for PDF files importing in the software:-
- Select PDF File:- From your local drive a single PDF file for adding encryption.
- Select PDF Folder:- Select a folder that has multiple PDF files to add encryption on all those PDF files.
- After adding files in the software, choose a destination path to save output PDF files.
- Next, press the Enable PDF Restriction button and input passwords to single or multiple PDF files.
After process completion, check output PDF files and you will see they are now encrypted with your specified password characters.
Benefits of PDF Encrypt/Password Remover Tool
- Supports to add Encryption in PDF as well as Removing Password from PDF.
- Allows to restrict a single and multiple PDF files at once.
- Input password of any character combination to PDF files.
- Restrict PDF for Printing, copying content, form filling, editing, etc.
- Provides the option save resultant PDF files to user’s specified location.
- Encrypt PDF and remove password from PDF file at free of cost with demo edition.
Note:- Demo edition of PDF Password Encrypt tool allows to input password on unlimited PDF files at free of cost. But free demo will provide resultant PDF files with “eSoftTools Software“ water-mark.
A large number of users nowadays want to add restrictions in PDF and encrypt them with passwords. The best method for doing this task we have mentioned through this blog post. A user can use eSoftTools PDF Password Encrypt/ Remover tool and Encrypt Multiple PDF files With Different Passwords in bulk. Make use of the free demo edition of the tool easily restrict PDF files for copying content, editing, printing, etc. free.