The Windows Live Mail Server error code 0x800ccc90 indicates that it either got an incorrect response from the POP3 server or that there was a login problem in Live Mail due to corruption. In both situations, the Windows Live Mail shows this error. This error makes the user unable to log in to the mail client. If you are also facing the same. Don’t worry, because, In this blog post, we are going to provide the complete solutions for this error.
Download eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter Software to easily Convert Live Mail emails to PST and switch from Live Mail to Outlook for resolving wlm error code 0x800ccc90.
Before going to steps to repair the error, let’s look at why Windows Live Mail error 0x800ccc90 occurs.
Reasons of Error 0x800CCC90 in Windows Live Mail
The error can occur in Windows Live Mail by a number of reasons. The following are a few of these factors.
- Corruption in the Windows registry, caused by various factors such as viruses, malware, and so on.
- Changes to the default settings make it impossible to run the email program windows live mail.
- If Windows Live Mail files were accidentally deleted.
How to Fix Windows Live Mail Server Error ID 0x800ccc90?
Here are a few of troubleshooting tips to fix Windows Live Mail error quickly.
Manual Methods to Resolve Live Mail Error
There isn’t an exact solution to address this issue. You must check why you are facing this error and the use all of the steps listed below to fix this windows live mail login error 0x800ccc90:-
Solution 1:- Repair Windows Live Mail
- Open Control Panel >> Go to Programs >> Programs and Features.
- Click on Windows Essentials or Windows Live Mail and select Change/Uninstall.
- This will launch the Windows Live Mail uninstaller and repair tool.
- Select the option to Repair all Windows Live Program.
- Now the scanning process of the Windows Live Mail files will start
After the completion of the repairing process, close the Control Panel and start the Live Mail email client.
Solution 2:- Other solutions to fix Live Mail Error
- Fix all entries associated with WLM Error 0x800ccc90 in the Registry.
- Run a complete scan of your PC with a reputable anti-virus program.
- Right-click on any partition or drive from your computer and select Properties. Then, select Disk Clean-up and delete all junk files from the machine.
- Turn on the internet and Update all your systems drivers.
- Remove all applications associated with the 0x800ccc90 Windows Live Mail Login Bug.
The manual method described above is a difficult solution that does not have a permanent solution.
Prominent solution to Fix Windows Live Mail Server Error ID 0x800ccc90
If the problem persists after completing the steps above, we recommend switching from Windows Live Mail to another email client. Users can use the eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter tool as an alternative, which can quickly export all WLM mailbox data to Outlook PST format in simple steps. Working with Outlook PST files is simpler than working with Windows Live Mail EML files. Since Microsoft has stopped supporting the WLM program, converting EML to PST is the best way to correct all Windows Live Mail error in Windows 10.
We looked at the causes of the Windows Live Mail error code 0x800CCC90 in this blog post. Also, to solve this problem, we have provided multiple manual methods. Now Microsoft no longer supports the Windows Essentials suite, it is time for the user to switch from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016 or other updated version. As a result, we suggest users get eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter to make this conversion as easy as possible.