Are you facing error code 0x800ccc0f in Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and other editions? Then this bog is your destination. Here, we talk about the major causes and instant solutions to fix this Outlook sending/receiving error code in Windows.
MS Outlook is a desktop based application that majority of users use for sending/receiving important emails. While using Outlook application users in various situation faces different corruption errors. Some corruption errors can obtain some serious problem in Outlook account. As a result must resolve them for use Outlook smoothly.
One of the most common error is Outlook is Error Code 0x800ccc0f. In this write-up we are going to provide you the best and easy techniques to resolve this error with ease.
Before that, first user must know what Error Code 0x800ccc0f is and why it appears in Outlook.
What Is Outlook Error Code 0x800ccc0f?
Error Code 0x800ccc0f is one of the corruption errors that appears in Outlook because of account configuration, connection settings or any other problem.
Because of this error Outlook becomes unable to make a connection with mail server to send or receive mails. With this error code Outlook also show an error message like this:-
When this error comes in Outlook users becomes unable to transfer and get new emails in their Outlook profile.
Main Reasons for Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f
- Connection problem between Mail Server & Outlook profile because of Network Firewall
- PST file size increasing problem
- Slow Internet Connection
- Wrong Outlook Profile or Server Settings
- Data file Corruption
These are some of the main reasons behind Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f. If you are also facing this error then you can try the solution mentioned below to resolve this problem to again start using Outlook without any problem.
Quick Solutions to Fix Outlook Error Code 0x800ccc0f in Windows
- Check Network Connection:- Firstly check your internet connection is working or not. Slow internet connection is also a reasons for error code 0x800ccc0f. To send and receive emails securely user must have fast internet connection.
- Increase Server Time Out setting:- Users can try to change server timeout settings to maximum limit for emailing.
- Launch Outlook, click on File >> Info
- Next, choose the “Account Settings” then again choose “Account Settings”
- After this click the “Change” button.
- Click on “More Settings”, move to Advanced tab
- From Server Timeout option sectionincrease the time limit.
- After the selection hit on Ok and close the window
- Shut Down Windows Firewall & Antivirus Software:- Using outlook with any third-party add-on windows firewall and antivirus block Outlook for sending/receiving emails. This problem also becomes the reason for 0x800ccc0f corruption error.
Steps to Stop Windows Firewall:-
- Open windows Control Panel
- Visit to System & security section
- Click on Windows Firewall
- Hit on Windows Firewall On or Off
- Finally, click on Turn Off Windows Firewall and press the OK button.
Stop Antivirus program by following given steps:-
- Open Task Manger by press Ctrl+Alt+Del button.
- Move to Start Up tab from Task Manager Window.
- Choose the Anti-Virus utility option and click on Disable
- Restart windows and again start using Outlook.
- Fix incorrect settings from Outlook profile:- Another one reason for Outlook error can be incorrect login credentials of email account. To resolve it simply fix it with below mentioned steps:-
- Launch MS Outlook program and click on File option
- Click Account Settings then again choose Account Settings option from drop-down list.
- Next, select your Outlook profile and Repair button.
- Change the previously entered login credential with accurate details and hit the Next button.
- After that finally hit the Finish button.
- Repair PST files:- Corruption in PST files are the main reasons of many Outlook errors and Error code 0x800ccc0f is also one of them. If you are also facing this error code because of PST file corruption, then these steps:-
Use ScanPST.exe to Repair Corrupt PST files:-
- Locate scanPST.exe tool in your computer and launch it.
Default location of ScanPST by different Outlook editions:-
- Locate scanPST.exe tool in your computer and launch it.
- Hit the Browse button and corrupt Outlook data files then press the Start button.
- The tool will start the scanning process to check corruption errors from PST file
- To fix the error simply hit on Repair button.
Instant Solution to Fix Outlook Error Code 0x800ccc0f & Other
If the error appears in Outlook because of corrupt PST files and with scanPST tool if you are unable to fix error, then simply make of eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool. Using this smart tool a user can simply change a corrupt PST into a new healthy PST file in simple steps.
In addition, it has also several other features that helps users to fix all related problem in an easy manner. Also, using this tool user can split PST files to make PST files smaller by size.
Steps to Repair PST files to Using Outlook Recovery Tool:-
- Launch eSoftTools Outlook Recovery Tool on your machine.
- Press the Select PST button from software first screen.
- Choose Single file or Bulk file selection mode and hit the Next button.
- Add/Import PST files in the software and hit the Start Scanning button.
- Extract all data from PST files and get preview of all items
- Make selection of required folders/sub-folders & hit the Save PST button from menubar.
- Choose Export to PST option make selection of mail filter option and choose a location to save output files.
- Finally hit on Convert to change corrupt PST into a working PST file.
Now, configure your account in Outlook again and import the Output PST files in the software and start using Outlook without facing any problem.
By applying the techniques mentioned above user can smartly resolve error code 0x800ccc0f from Outlook. If the reason for Outlook error PST file corruption then users can try ScanPST.exe or Automated Outlook Recovery tool of eSoftTools. Outlook Recovery tool tool is far far better than ScanPST tool and provide you instant result. To check its ability, a free demo edition of this tool is available for all users. This free trial edition of PST repair tool will help users to access and repair corrupt PST files for free.