Have you got a large number of emails on your Gmail account? Are you searching for the best technique for archiving Gmail emails to your computer? Then read this article to get your answer. Here we will explain the best solution to archive Gmail to Hard Drive. Let’s start…
Nowadays, everyone in this world is using Gmail for email communication. It offers an innovative graphical interface, a large amount of storage space, and a variety of additional functions.
Gmail users also get the facility to save the emails of their accounts on cloud servers. However, some people store those Gmail emails on their computer’s hard drives. It might be for backup purposes and for multiple other reasons.
Also Read: – How to Backup Gmail Emails to Another Gmail account?
Why archive Gmail emails to a hard drive?
- Taking Email Backup: – Users create a backup of Gmail account emails by archiving emails. This backup of emails helps users in recovering lost or accidentally deleted emails.
- Email Transferring: – It is much easier to share data, through the archive or Gmail mail folders backup.
Advanced Method to archive Gmail to Hard Drive
For archiving Gmail account emails or downloading Gmail emails to local drive, use the eSoftTools Gmail Email Backup Software. With this tool, instantly extract and save Gmail emails on your computer.
Through this tool download Gmail account emails and get the facility to save them into 10 different file formats. For the email download process in bulk mode and extract from multiple mail folders at once. Get unique features for quickly and safely downloading Gmail emails to hard drives.
How to archive Gmail emails to computer through Gmail Backup Tool?
Download, and install eSoftTools Gmail Backup tool on your computer and apply the below-given steps: –
- Launch the Gmail Backup Software and enter your Gmail account login details.
- Enter the email address and password of Gmail account and click the Login button.
- Sign in to the software and load all your Gmail account’s mail folders.
- Make a selection of the needed mail folders and choose a file-saving option. (PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, & Thunderbird).
- Select the mail filter option and choose the email’s date. (For exporting emails of specific dates).
- Use the naming convention option for providing custom names to downloaded email files.
- Click the Save Backup button and start archiving Gmail emails to hard drive.
Download all emails of selected Gmail account mail folders to hard drive and get the ability to access all emails locally.
Key Features of eSoftTools Gmail Email Backup Software –
- Provides best results for archiving/backup Gmail account emails to hard drive.
- Backup emails from both Gmail as well as Google Workspace account.
- Save Gmail emails in 10 different file formats – PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, Thunderbird, and PDF.
- Allow users to make a selection of Gmail account’s mail folders to download emails from only specific folders.
- Offers mail filter by date function to specify email dates and export emails of only selected dates.
- It has a naming convention function for providing a name to resultant files by a combination of Subject, Date, and from attributes of emails.
- Enables users to choose a location from their hard drive manually to save resultant files.
- Supports working in all latest to oldest versions of Windows O/s including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below editions.
- With the free demo edition download up to 25 emails from each Gmail account’s mail folder to hard drive without any charges.
There is a very huge number of users who use Gmail as their primary application for sharing emails. Gmail offers users to store all their emails on a cloud server, but for many reasons, users need to download or save them to local drive. To help those users we have provided the best solution to archive Gmail to hard drive in the above section of this blog. Try eSoftTools Gmail Backup software and safely download Gmail emails to local drives with ease.